Dr. Seuss Books

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Feedman, Mar 2, 2021.

1. JR PORTER

JR PORTER 10 pointer

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    That's because he has no genitals and nobody knows for sure what he, er it, is! LOL

00noturkey likes this.
  2. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
  3. While we are all over here arguing about Dr Seuss books the Biden administration quietly released 108 China Flu positive illegal invaders into the country. Baltimore and Houston were the of their destinations of just two. In a time when American citizens’ rights and businesses are being destroyed over this mess, illegal invaders can roam in peace. And there are dumbasses right here on this board who proudly proclaim they voted for this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/108-migrants-released-border-patrol-texas-positive-coronavirus

4. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Senator Cruz has a few choice words on his Twitter account regarding he Dr. Seuss crime. He retweeted this video interview of him pertaining to catch and release only two hours ago.

Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) Tweeted:

Joe Biden, there is a crisis on the border.

https://t.co/hfPxmJnELh

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1367138444078698497?s=20

My guess is that he will have more to say and do about it. His twitter feed appears to address many other problems of late, as well. I would suggest keeping focus upon him instead of the CommieDemocrats, because he is right on top of them and they hate him for it.

5. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I am still pissed off because they banned Little Black Sambo. I guess they even banned the word (Sambo). My spell check says there is no such word. I hate liberals. :mad:

6. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    (We) need to start defending our borders. Shoot all enemies, foreign and domestic. :mad:

drakeshooter likes this.
  7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I guess writers like Terry Johnson, Louie L Amour, etc who wrote about the settlement of the west will now be racists. They talked about indians, mexicans, etc.

Carl, barney and Lady Hunter like this.
  8. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Well, he did turn a tiger into butter. Animal abuse. ??

Carl likes this.
  9. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i'd think liberals would like Mr Potato Head. ya can change him to her, by using accessory's. :rolleyes:

Carl and JR PORTER like this.
  10. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    white rich liberals, that controll media, are promoting the myth; WHITE RADICALS..., an getting elected for the lies, or getting richer. they promote a minimum wage hike, while bringing, under the table wage workers in.

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It should but that is their game.

They accuse us of what they do themselves. Look at Trump. Everything they accused him of they did it. I'm talking about thousands of liberals doing different things and accuse ONE MAN, Trump, of doing all that.

Example. Talk about rigged elections before the election, they accused Trump of "baseless" BS and was himself trying to turn the election. All the while they themselves were busy as heck rigging it.

barney likes this.
  12. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Then, you're saying it is fruitless to fight back against these Radical Leftest. Well, if nothing is done to put a stop to all this nonsense, by somebody or group, of elected officials, then we'll see the end of our country sooner than later, maybe as soon as next year.

13. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    These people are maniocs, it might be up to the states to stop them.

00noturkey and barney like this.
  14. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
  15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    No, I never said that. Go ahead and TRY to apply that to them. Nothing is even done when THEY are the ones doing it. They are FORCING their views on everybody else. Nobody wants to be called a "racists" and those pushing this crap HIDE behind that.

davers and 00noturkey like this.