Dr. Fauci Tells Americans to 'Bite the Bullet and Sacrifice' Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Oct 16, 2020 at 3:28 PM.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    F raudulent
    A gitator
    U nder
    C CP
    I nfluence

==============================

Dr. Fauci Tells Americans to 'Bite the Bullet and Sacrifice' Thanksgiving
    Oct 15, 2020

[​IMG]
    AP Photo/Evan Vucci
    First, CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield warned that sharing Thanksgiving dinner indoors with a group of loved ones was very, very dangerous. Now, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Mendacious Midget™, is joining the chorus. In an interview with Norah O’Donnell on CBS News, the media darling said the following about the holiday:

That is unfortunately a risk, when you have people coming from out of town, gathering together in an indoor setting. It is unfortunate, because that’s such a sacred part of American tradition — the family gathering around Thanksgiving. But that is a risk.

Given the fluid and dynamic nature of what’s going on right now in the spread and the uptick of infections, I think people should be very careful and prudent about social gatherings, particularly when members of the family might be at a risk because of their age or their underlying condition… You may have to bite the bullet and sacrifice that social gathering, unless you’re pretty certain that the people that you’re dealing with are not infected.

It is impossible to express the level of disdain I have for this man. The Mendacious Midget™ has been all over television, speaking out both sides of his mouth for months. As an example, early in the pandemic, Fauci said public masking would do absolutely no good. In fact, he said that improper use could cause infection. Now, if you don’t wear one between bites while eating at an outdoor restaurant, you are trying to kill grandma.

More: https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-...he-bullet-and-sacrifice-thanksgiving-n1059761

2. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    Dr. Fauci. ; a moment of contemplation
    he changes his mind like a ping-pong game. so does the CDC.
    i dont think much of either.
    neither, are in our best interest.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  3. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I will just have to spend it with my work family since I'm not off.

4. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 6 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    I just have to point something out, who is getting tested??? I don't know anyone that even knows anybody that are going for these tests that are supposedly making the numbers go up and I know people from Florida to New Hampshire. #2 what happened to the flu?? And last I knew there isn't a covid 19 specific test so how do they know it's not the flu or cold they are picking up?? And where are the families of the over 200,000 dead that we keep hearing about?? They would be all over every media and social media outlets begging people to take it seriously. Again, I don't know anyone that even knows anybody that has died from covid 19. The only thing we hear is from these so called "experts" where are the real people?? Not just numbers they throw out every day. What I do hear a lot of is people that have had it and had flu like symptoms, like my wife and I, or people that tested positive and never got sick. Are we and all the people we know from up and down the east coast just the luckiest people on planet earth?? I don't believe that for a second. Things just don't ad up, unless you're a leftist sheep that just wants to believe all the doom and gloom.

5. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Make a note to yourselves and let's see where Fauci spends Thanksgiving.

The hypocrisy of government employees (OUR EMPLOYEES) is beyond anything ever imagined. :mad:

00noturkey and Thomas Roberts like this.
  6. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
  7. Tankt

Tankt 6 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    I got something he can bite

EC and riverboss like this.
  8. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Nothing gonna change here for none of the holidays , And you can bet your ass none of them are changing either , It’s a virus that’s not as bad as they say period , it’s political and part of the plan nothing more

drakeshooter and Thomas Roberts like this.