Dow down over 700

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Was waiting on a post like this. Not surprised you are the one to make it. The buy low bunch are always a hoot.

Id buy what your gut, instinct,education, or ability affords you. I’m guessing you will continue dumping though because anyone, including gg will tell you some rough years ahead.

Also, I can’t think of a time when this countries stability was on weaker ground concerning severe war and famine. Go buy, just don’t buy real estate👌
Yeah people with faith in the dollar wig we out

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Was waiting on a post like this. Not surprised you are the one to make it. The buy low bunch are always a hoot.

Id buy what your gut, instinct,education, or ability affords you. I’m guessing you will continue dumping though because anyone, including gg will tell you some rough years ahead.

Also, I can’t think of a time when this countries stability was on weaker ground concerning severe war and famine. Go buy, just don’t buy real estate👌
It's a "hoot"? OK.
In other words, you don't know shit and your post is useless.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
But aren’t you happy mean old Trump isn’t hurting your feelings. Isn’t it worth losing tons of money and security and see the country go in the crapper rather than hear him be a big bully?
But aren’t you happy mean old Trump isn’t hurting your feelings. Isn’t it worth losing tons of money and security and see the country go in the crapper rather than hear him be a big bully?
Touche’ !

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Glad my manager is a big Republican and wouldn't consider this....But I will definitely bring it up on our next call.

Your manager doesn’t matter. Capital banks are controlled by black rock and vanguard. Literally everything is ESG now. The ship has sailed.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Not really. Been doing it for 5 or 6 months. Been getting that new inflation rate. It's doing better than the stocks!
I’m not questioning returns….I’m just telling you that the funds you are invested in are willing participants in the ESG system. If they are not already involved, they are losing you money. The availability of capital is dependent upon compliance. Care to share a fund that you are currently investing in? I’ll give you their ESG score

Reactions: EC

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
I’m not questioning returns….I’m just telling you that the funds you are invested in are willing participants in the ESG system. If they are not already involved, they are losing you money. The availability of capital is dependent upon compliance. Care to share a fund that you are currently investing in? I’ll give you their ESG score
The country has been destroyed.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Like I said. The manager has moved it over, portions at a time, to bonds so right now I'm getting the interest rate.
I'll have to look at the funds. We moved my wife from Fidelity but I still have some there I think. Also have some at americanfunds.com but it's adjusted more toward bonds each year I creep towards retirement.

Latest posts