Dow down over 700

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
blackrock, 401k person, the owner, is a NWO person, an makes money, if investments fail. he stopped the trains from delivering fertilizer. if ya had an IRA, least ya have some say. Im just finding this stuff out, so if im wrong, IDK, just yet.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
I'm wondering if I should buy in October or early November. If the republicans take the house and senate we might see a big jump before Thanksgiving.
CDs are doing OK this year but nothing like a good stock jump.

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
I'm wondering if I should buy in October or early November. If the republicans take the house and senate we might see a big jump before Thanksgiving.
There is a fire sale going on right now if you can handle the stress of risk.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Was waiting on a post like this. Not surprised you are the one to make it. The buy low bunch are always a hoot.

Id buy what your gut, instinct,education, or ability affords you. I’m guessing you will continue dumping though because anyone, including gg will tell you some rough years ahead.

Also, I can’t think of a time when this countries stability was on weaker ground concerning severe war and famine. Go buy, just don’t buy real estate👌

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
There is a fire sale going on right now if you can handle the stress of risk.
It’s just going to drop more. May as well wait till it hits rock bottom. When more CEOs starting walking off buildings (some already have). You’ll know it’s time.

It’s a great time for physical metals though. After food, water and ammo.

Latest posts