Dow down over 700

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky

Americans have lost an average of $4,200 in annual income since Biden took office: Study lays bare how gains under Trump have been wiped out - while crippling inflation has sent prices surging​

Another big sell-off is in effect on Wall Street, this past Friday. Ever since our current president, took office in 2020, the markets have been very erratic with most sessions showing big losses; due his unwise actions, and others in his party. Many, especially seniors, are on a fixed income, with retirement income dependent on their IRAs & 40l-Ks. These losses are hurting seniors in that many are now in the process of having to make the decision to eat or pay utility bills or property tax. Same thing is facing many who aren’t retired yet, as they can’t afford a descent home, car, or Food along with other items used daily. Sad to remember when President Trump was in office many seniors and younger folks, were able to keep up with expenses of everyday life, with some money to set aside for an emergency savings account. Youngsters now growing-up are facing a very uncertain future, as long current issues in our economy

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
Another big sell-off is in effect on Wall Street, this past Friday. Ever since our current president, took office in 2020, the markets have been very erratic with most sessions showing big losses; due his unwise actions, and others in his party. Many, especially seniors, are on a fixed income, with retirement income dependent on their IRAs & 40l-Ks. These losses are hurting seniors in that many are now in the process of having to make the decision to eat or pay utility bills or property tax. Same thing is facing many who aren’t retired yet, as they can’t afford a descent home, car, or Food along with other items used daily. Sad to remember when President Trump was in office many seniors and younger folks, were able to keep up with expenses of everyday life, with some money to set aside for an emergency savings account. Youngsters now growing-up are facing a very uncertain future, as long current issues in our economy
I believe the worst part is that we’ve hit the point of no return regardless of who is president or what policies are put in place. Productive people may very well end up in the same soup line as the ones who never hit a lick and yet there are tons of regular people who believe we are 3 or 4 social programs away from fixing it all. I just finished union negotiations, lawyers and all, and it’s mind boggling how some people won’t see what’s happening and who is responsible.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
They’re not gonna let you cash out on your 401k. Especially with their digital money scheme. They will steal everything you own. You vill own nothzing und you vill be happy.

They’ve written (bragged) about this for decades.
This is what I believe too. Didn’t these same devils confiscate peoples gold years ago? I think they could do it much easier than what most think the way they are printing the dollar to death.

Reactions: EC

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
I believe the worst part is that we’ve hit the point of no return regardless of who is president or what policies are put in place. Productive people may very well end up in the same soup line as the ones who never hit a lick and yet there are tons of regular people who believe we are 3 or 4 social programs away from fixing it all. I just finished union negotiations, lawyers and all, and it’s mind boggling how some people won’t see what’s happening and who is responsible.
Thanks to Biden and the rest of the democrats, who stopped the Keystone pipeline, opened the border to all kinds of illegal aliens, more drugs are pouring through the open borders, crime is up, everything is in short supplies, inflation is out-of-control. YEP I don't see a solution and we very well be past the point of no return.:(

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
One thing about it. Gold and Silver have dropped out… if you have any cash on hand it’s guaranteed to go up in time if you invest in physical.

Spot prices are fair ATM. They will be skyrocketing as these massive stock sell offs send everyone into a panic in the next few weeks. Be a great time to have some capitol to pick up real estate/assets when we approach the true bottom of the market. That will be a while yet.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I’ve watched several elections over my 53 years and change on this planet and I’ve never seen anything but a teetotal bloodbath for the majority party and president whenever consumer prices spike. Every. Single. Time. If it isn’t a bloodbath this November then we will have confirmed for us that 2020 was a test run to see if they could get away with it.
Truth

Latest posts