Double Down!!!!

BG33

6 pointer
Oct 31, 2008
Manchester, Kentucky
Went this morning and started with female invitation howls. 5 minutes in and I have 3 coyotes charging hard. The lead coyote was 75 yards and I popped him in the chest. It was pretty thick so the other two disappeared quickly. I sat a couple of minutes and decided to do some coyote distress. 30 seconds and the other two are charging hard again. I couldn't believe it. They held up at about 200 yards and I shot at the one in the front and quickly got on the other and shot him. I thought I had tripled, but couldn't find the second coyote I had shot at. I rushed the shot trying to get on the next one. Either way I had an awesome morning. I had never called in a double so calling in three at once was unbelievable. As I was leaving I had another coyote barking at me. Apparently, the breeding season is in full swing. haha
ba3ysa7a.jpg

The first one was the biggest I have killed. He was 35 lbs. I'm 6'5" and weigh about 250 just to give you an idea if how big it was.
yzy5ehep.jpg

BG33

6 pointer
Oct 31, 2008
Manchester, Kentucky
I didn't find any blood. It was pretty thick in that area. I thought it went straight down, but I was trying to get on the other coyote so I didn't see what direction it ran off in.