Dorcinda G. Barrelcooker here...

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by B.M. Barrelcooker, Jul 29, 2008.

1. B.M. Barrelcooker

B.M. Barrelcooker 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
    Here's how the mornin's gone so far...See I'm in this habit of gettin up early to fix them slimy eggs for BM during the season, so its naturel that I keep on wakin up real early through the year. I just happen to make my usual time at 4:45. This mornin my body done woke up at 4:00. I knowd what it is....me and Ruthie went out for a girls night last night to the local Mexican joint and I had me two diet cokes. Sometimes the caffine just gets to me. Anyhow, I come down here to look up some new game recipes on BM's laptop and what do I find but a mess of his same old rhetoric that he's been postin FOR THE WHOLE DOGGONE WORLD to read.
    It actually appears that this ain't his first site to be a part of. I done a Google on him and he's got a HISTORY! I guess it's no surprise he's gettin kicked out of these cyber places cause we been gettin kicked out of real places for years. I keep tellin him about manners and etiket and bout bein politicaly correct and all, but he don't listen to me.
    So I'm sittin here at the computer and I hear somebody sneakin around the house, comin down the steps like a theif in the night. I'm thinkin it's Scout or the towheadded Barrelcooker, but after a few minutes of quiet, here he comes around the corner, BM hisself. He's got on his underwear, wet boots and that godawful hat with the furry flaps and that glazed and dazed look, carryin his shotgun. "Where's the vittles?" he asks. "Go back to bed, Barrelcooker. You got three and a half more months!" And he slinks back upstairs. Probly lyin in our bed with his muddy boots still on. I never could teach him about those messy things.
    So, nice to meet ya'll. Come on down to Aintry sometime if your brave enough. :eek:

2. B.M. Barrelcooker

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
    the silence of men...

So what, haven't ya'll ever seen pink writin and a smiley before? What is it you say....cricket...cricket...cricket....or do i have ol BM mad at me for takin over his signature and he's threatened everybody to just ignore me till I go away? He aught to knowd me better than that.:confused:

3. Bray

Bray 10 pointer

Jan 29, 2002
    The Interwebs
    It never gets old:D

4. B.M. Barrelcooker

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
    Dad blamed woman has hijacked me again..............she is one spirited gal I tell ya but at least she keeps me on my toes and keeps my life very interesting.:)

5. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    Glad to hear Old Dorcinda is still kicking, haven't heard much about her since on the Fuge.
    I assume she still does most of her cooking over the trash barrel?

6. kidd rock

kidd rock 8 pointer

Oct 21, 2004
    Area 52 Muhl.Co., Ky
    We can probably learn some pretty good dirt on ol BM from Ducinda.........:p

7. B.M. Barrelcooker

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
    i left my rig logged on one time an she goes an tries to make a fool of me! she's in there skinnin frog legs for me now though so she ain't all bad.

I lvoe that mean old woman...I don't know why but I do.

8. quackrstackr

quackrstackr Welcome to Fantasy Island Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    The Island
    Prolly because she packs a mean right hook and smells like old cheese......

9. kidd rock

kidd rock 8 pointer

Oct 21, 2004
    Area 52 Muhl.Co., Ky
    Is that one of those deals where BM may wear the muddy boots but Ducinda wears the pants??:D

10. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    You know what they say, behind every good hunter is a better women!!

11. GSP

GSP 14 Pointer Staff Member

Dec 12, 2001
    Montrose
    She got a sister? Good, frog skinnin women are hard to find

12. Dorcinda G. Barrelcooker

Dorcinda G. Barrelcooker Fawn

Jul 29, 2008
    Aintry, KY
    I'm here to stay, ya'll

I haint got a sister, but I got some friends that love to cook up some mean game. They haint married neither.
    Y'all don't think for a minute you're going to get some dirt on BM from me, though. He's my one true love.
    He may act all ruff and tumble on here, but ya'll can tell...
    he's got poetry in him. His words is music to duck skinnin ears, obviously.

13. steelslinger

steelslinger 10 pointer

Dec 29, 2003
    Union County, KY, USA.
    I've been away from the forums for awhile.

Dorcinda, it's good to see ya still puttin up with ol' BM. Takes a heck of women to do that. All my respect to ya.

For the rest of ya'll, A big HI, not that I was missed or anything.

14. kidd rock

kidd rock 8 pointer

Oct 21, 2004
    Area 52 Muhl.Co., Ky
    I am tickled to see you now have your own log in. Now, if BM will let you get away from cookin and skinnin enough, yuu can tell all the stories you want!

To be an officail member, we need you views on Tiffany Lakosky, the elk herd, and whether or not there are mountian lions in Ky.

As far as poetry, well, on here, we call it somethin else.:p

Just kiddin, it is a pleasure to have you both.

15. B.M. Barrelcooker

Jan 12, 2006
    Aintry,Ky
    well boys she is for real and now I guess she has my number. She is a good woman and a fine cook. I hope ya'll will treat her nicely she is a fine specimen of the female race.