Don't go to DC without your photo ID, Vaccine and Certified Sheep Cards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KYote-Krusher, Jan 14, 2022 at 8:53 AM.

1. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Pretty sure if I lived in one of these big cities where they're shoving all this crap down the resident's throats that I'd be dead or in jail by now. It's totally, "Do as I say not as I do!", everywhere they can get away with it.

https://justthenews.com/government/...at-out-vote-over-stringent-covid-requirements

I was reading the comments and one of them disappeared right before my eyes, LOL!! Some 'ol gal was going completely ballistic, she was ready to MARCH ... but even that website censored what she had to say about it.

It's coming folks, the day isn't too far off when we're going to have to decide whether to be a sheep or a ram if this kind of crap is allowed to continue. :cool:

bassvax, Feedman and barney like this.
  2. Velvet ears

Velvet ears 8 pointer

Nov 6, 2013
    West KY
    I was just outside DC about 20 miles in Virginia earlier this week. Everyone there acted like I had the plague or something. They would put their mask up (outdoors) when they got within 20 ft of me and acted scared to death. It's amazing how brainwashed these people seemed to be.

Feedman, Carl and KYote-Krusher like this.
  3. Congress is in charge of DC too and can override any and all edicts from the mayor and city council. Of course they won’t because they’re currently controlled by tyrants.

barney and KYote-Krusher like this.
  4. Little FR

Little FR 10 pointer

Nov 10, 2021
    West Kentucky
    Ive never had any desire to visit DC. I don’t understand their shady gun laws. Add this to list of reasons.

5. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Been there just once about 30 years ago when one of my Uncles was buried at Arlington. Did all the touristy things after the funeral and really enjoyed it, especially the Smithsonian. Once I figured out the subway system, it was easy to get around and I never felt threatened in any way.

NOW ... I guess you couldn't pay me enough to go there and it's really a crying damn shame that our Nation's Capitol and all the monuments to our Freedom, which WE paid for, has turned into a dangerous craphole thanks to our "elected officials". :(

Feedman and barney like this.
  6. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    Every American should see Washington D.C. At least once in their lives. I've been several times. I can't see myself going back during the hysteria over the rice rabies tho'...

Feedman, barney and Little FR like this.
  7. Brody

Brody 10 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Would luv to spend about a week at the Smithsonian.

Feedman, barney, timer and 2 others like this.
  8. Doug 16

Doug 16 6 pointer

Jun 7, 2020
    New york
    When I went too the Smithsonian only thing I wanted too see was Archie bankers chair. I had too go too dc once a week for my old job I’m good with not going there ever again

drakeshooter likes this.
  9. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    I wanted to go to DC for Jan 6 but couldnt arrange things. Probably should have just gone. Other than that I am not going to any of the Sh(! hole Democrat cities.

10. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    Funny how these IDs are just fine, but IDs at a polling place are RRRRRACISTSTST!!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022 at 6:30 PM
  11. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Went to DC about 20 years ago. Glad that I went an saw the sights. I would not go back now.

Redlined and drakeshooter like this.
  12. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    Same. Last time I was there was the early 90s. Got to see Arlington, the Smithsonian, Vietnam Wall, and the other big sites. It was great to see the sacrifices put forth by great men whom I could never be a fraction of, but sad to see what a shithole it's surrounded by.

Feedman likes this.
  13. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    The Smithsonian is a great place to visit. You probably need a week to see it all. However whenever I was there (had to spend six weeks straight turning around one of the company's operations), you couldn't walk 10 feet down the street without a panhandler approaching you. Eating at an out door cafe, trying to hold an informal meeting...well, enjoy the disruptions.

A shame right before our own capitol. You'd think the Demonrats in Congress would be out there helping them and providing a meal for them...wonder why they weren't? In the mean time, driving by government subsidized apartments and viewing the Mercedes and Lexus cars parked in their lot--in the middle of the work day--was an interesting "tourist" sight too. Wonder how this could be?