Doin Trad stuff

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Here I go again, third time to file, reshape, and refinish this riser. Just can’t seem to get satisfied! I keep making changes to the grip trying to get the feel like I want it. And maybe get it sighted in better. Oh well; it’s just more necessary tinkering.
07EE1B5C-1FF1-4A68-BFAA-E3A157DCA91F.jpeg
8A2FE6DD-0D4F-49DD-AD72-1A4D3BF428AF.jpeg

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
I'm trying daily to improve with my new clicker. However, I'm afraid I will not hold up to the standards of that club and prove that I am just terrible at this.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
So, now we have a ‘clicker 1’ and a ‘clicker 2’ . It would be easier to just nick name you clicker, and take clicker back to tarzan, but by golly, you are a tarzan as well according to Jman! This is getting confusing….., we may have to go back to just using our given names as a last resort

Jan 23, 2022
Corbin
So, now we have a ‘clicker 1’ and a ‘clicker 2’ . It would be easier to just nick name you clicker, and take clicker back to tarzan, but by golly, you are a tarzan as well according to Jman! This is getting confusing….., we may have to go back to just using our given names as a last resort
That sounds good to me, I forget my name most of the time so all these names just confuse me terribly. Lol

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
As bad as I shoot I'm not worthy of any nickname associated with the clicker boys.

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
The weather dudes are talking ugly about wintry weather moving back in late Friday. Looks like another cold weather shoot for Saturday.

Latest posts