Doin Trad stuff

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Well us old fellers do try to be nice to all you youngens, so we gotta hold back a little, don’t want you all leaving with feelings hurt! You youngens would puff up and not come back.
“Old fellers” definition = Jman, Randy, Mark, and some ole Carp!
I aint being nice, NEVER! I just suck that bad….😢

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
That’s my problem Randy, too old to keep up, and too stubborn to give up! Don’t shoot much at all anymore but enjoy the heck out of it when I do. I Use to strive for good form, smooth release, back tension, etc. Now I strive to shoot with as little pain as possible! Lol But I can still run my mouth with the best!

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Tarzan wants to know if there will be vittles available for purchase tomorrow?
Don’t think so, that’s just at Tradfest, better eat on your way.
Sometimes some of the guys bring a box of donuts or roll of summer sausage but don’t bank on it. Here’s a thought; That guy could be you that brings food for all! Lol

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Thank you guys for a good time today Had a good turnout, and got to introduce another young man to traditional archery today ! Mason’s buddy was struggling at first, but by the end of 30 targets was starting to figure it out.

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
It was an awesome time! We appreciate you guys (Club) allowing us to enjoy the facilities and property. Already looking forward to the March event!

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
I getting worried, how could I have missed that there is food there, or maybe just forgot. Sure don’t remember. You guys will be old someday!
Great time today, sure enjoyed it, even if I can’t compete with those clickly click clickers!

Jan 23, 2022
Corbin
I resemble that remark!

.........and yes, the same excuses are used from target to target. I seem to recall a certain person on here who has repeatedly claimed his "sights were bent"!........just say'n....
I getting worried, how could I have missed that there is food there, or maybe just forgot. Sure don’t remember. You guys will be old someday!
Great time today, sure enjoyed it, even if I can’t compete with those clickly click clickers!
Really enjoyed it, very nice range. Hope to see everyone again soon.

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
Thanks to all for the fun times again today. I had been looking forward to today all week.

During Tradfest....is there camping available on Thursday night?

Latest posts