Doin Trad stuff

Jan 23, 2022
Corbin
I wouldn’t expect too much from me, I’m one of those backyard ringers….. I’ll be lucky to hit a target around people. Lol

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
As you can see we got high expectations from you! Somebody got to give Tarzan a little competition.
Dustin.......I'm a little offended by Carp's comment. Not sure why he didn't include me in that comment to say Tarzan AND Jman!

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
As you can see we got high expectations from you! Somebody got to give Tarzan a little competition.
I noticed Carp left me off of the competition list also. I've got'em flying straight now. None of that aiming a foot low and a foot right this time.....we probably just better wait and see how it goes. I'll probably score a bunch of circles that don't have a 1 in front of them.

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
I noticed Carp left me off of the competition list also. I've got'em flying straight now. None of that aiming a foot low and a foot right this time.....we probably just better wait and see how it goes. I'll probably score a bunch of circles that don't have a 1 in front of them.
Anything but a singular circle, ain't too bad

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Hey, you can use the same excuse 3 or 4 times, lets face it, we aint got no brain surgeons in this gang, they get confused and forget it within 3 targets, or something mind challenging like, tying a shoe lace….🤦‍♂️

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Well us old fellers do try to be nice to all you youngens, so we gotta hold back a little, don’t want you all leaving with feelings hurt! You youngens would puff up and not come back.
“Old fellers” definition = Jman, Randy, Mark, and some ole Carp!

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Well us old fellers do try to be nice to all you youngens, so we gotta hold back a little, don’t want you all leaving with feelings hurt! You youngens would puff up and not come back.
“Old fellers” definition = Jman, Randy, Mark, and some ole Carp!
I resemble that remark!

.........and yes, the same excuses are used from target to target. I seem to recall a certain person on here who has repeatedly claimed his "sights were bent"!........just say'n....

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
I juz hope m youngens ain’t still putting their fingers on da string several inches below da nock, and doing mathematics in their head, I get nervous when they do that! I wanna holler “hold still deer, whilst I finish my calculations”! 😝 That’s my first excuse; corn-fused.

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
I juz hope m youngens ain’t still putting their fingers on da string several inches below da nock, and doing mathematics in their head, I get nervous when they do that! I wanna holler “hold still deer, whilst I finish my calculations”! 😝 That’s my first excuse; corn-fused.
I sure hope I can shoot good enough to justify my "youngen" classification....not sure I can hang with the young pups like Tarzan, Mason, and the Ringer.

Latest posts