Dog trainers in ky

MoheganSneak

6 pointer
Oct 1, 2007
Lexchesterdonville-ish
Hey guys, I'm getting a black lab around Christmas BC my chocolate is turning 10 in January. I'm going to do the basic training myself but would like to have it fine tuned by a professional. Any recommendations of trainers here in KY?? Thanks

murph

Spike
Feb 1, 2008
kirby stevens in henderson did a great job with my dog and couple buddies dogs. Id highly recommend him.

broberts0031

6 pointer
Dec 9, 2009
Join your local hunting retriever club (pretty low cost), could be Tri-state hrc, Inducky hrc, or central ky hrc... I joined tristate in the summer and learned a lot from those guys, you will also get to know some of the guys and watch there dogs and see if you want them to train your dog( if they do train dogs) or you could get a wild rose dog that will flush the toilet when u get done with a number 2.

bmason

8 pointer
Mar 31, 2006
John Bassett in Ohio Co KY. I've seen 3 labs and a Chessie has trained. All 4 were solid. He also does a great job training the dog owner...if they're willing to learn.

bmason

8 pointer
Mar 31, 2006
John Bassett

pm on its way...

I wouldn't want my contact info on the WWW.

Mr. Blonde

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Somewhere outside Barstow
I got a couple "Wild Irish Rose's" finished with papers I would let go of. Males $10k, Shemales $11k.

redneck_dog_teeth_3.jpg

Latest posts