Did you get

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Your beg letter from Melania Trump. Got mine today wanting a special contribution of from $25 to $5000. Even address me by my first name. Wonder if I will be on her Christmas card list this year.

2. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    How much u chippin into the cause? I know we bout got you to flip! Lol

barney likes this.
  3. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Haven't checked the mail yet but I did see slow joe begging for $2 to $5 on tv today. I guess at least he knows no one is going to feel sorry enough for an old man rapidly losing his mind to donate more than $5. You would think his boy hunter would loan him a couple of bucks after all the money slow joe helped him make. That's probably all gone up his nose by now though.

4. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Like a puff of smoke.

5. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I’m on his contribution , and I’m getting a new T shirt don’t care for the hats not low profile

kyoutdoorsman likes this.
  6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    I am sending my money in this week.

7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Whos' begging?

President Trump had raised over $100 Million by Oct, 2018 for the 2020 election. In Oct 2019 he passed the $300 Million mark. They have NOT spend one dime against the 2 people running against him for the Republican ticket, and will not. They are stock piling it for the General Election.

In the Third quarter of 2019 Sanders raised $25 million, Warren raised $24 million, Buttigieg raised $19 million, ALL of them are using it all against the other democrat runners. In the same Third Quarter Trump raised $125 million, that is more than ALL 17 democrats raised in the same time span.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    littlebear likes this.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    They are like top hats aren’t they. Not my style.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

When you ask people for money in a letter that's begging. No different than a panhandler on the street except they at least talk with you face to face IMO. I could go further and say DT is prostituting his wife by having her name on those letters when it is all about him.

10. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    So in your eyes all these kids you see "begging" for money for children's hospital's are just little prostitutes huh? If your wife has ever fixed you something to eat after you "begged" her to that would make her a prostitute too huh? Hmmm... You don't think much for kids or women do you? What a messed up world you live in. If I viewed life as you do I would have put an end to it years ago. How can the hatred or jealousy for one man doing a good job for the country make so many people say so much stupid shit?

yote hunter and slobear like this.
  11. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Yup same thing. Little kids with cancer on TV...Beggers...Jerry's Kids...Beggers...Red Kettle...Beggers...Humane Society...Beggers...Wife supporting her husband...Begger/Prostitute. Awesome view point Duster.

12. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    I guess that holds true for all the fundraising Michelle Obama did? What an idiot...

FOWLER2671 likes this.
  13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I don't beg my wife to do anything maybe you do but not me. DT is nothing more than a pimp to put his wife out there begging for money.

14. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    I try my damnedest to feel sorry for you but the truth is all the hell you catch on here you deserve and actually you deserve a whole lot more than what you get. You say stupud shit and don't even comprehend what you're saying.

15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Funny thing is Obama did the SAME THING with his wife. So did BOTH Bush's as well as Nixon and Ford, So did Clinton, and Gore as did Dukakis, Reagan, Mondale, Carter, McGovern, Humphrey, Eisenhower and Kennedy. Those I remember in MY life time. They ALL used their wives in their campaigns running for office. Nixon was the first to "use" his wife on TV to help explain the "Checkers", you will have to look that up because you sure as heck don't know what I'm talking about.

I'll try to explain something to you. And YOU worked at one of the polling stations at one time but YOU don't know anything about an election.

United States and State Election LAWS state that ALL candidates MUST list ALL the members of their "official" Campaign. We are NOT talking about volunteers or people running the phone bank but the MAIN PEOPLE. All the people I listed above had certain members of their family listed on the "official" list. They cannot be under 18. Example, Chelsea Clinton could NOT help her father officially because she was too young BUT she was a big part of her mothers campaign, she was over 18 by then.

All of Trumps adult family members, wife, sons, daughters and daughter in law are all listed as OFFICAL. His daughter in law, Lara Trump, is the main campaign adviser and campaign spokesperson. Everywhere she speaks she's speaking in an "official capacity" for the Trump campaign. Same thing as the rest of the family.

To say ALL these people were pimping off their wives and family members is nuts. Each and everyone of them were listed as official campaign members. They ALL worked to help their family member get elected.

Going by what YOU say then Chelsea Clinton is nothing but a wore for her mother who was pimping her off and still does.

gds likes this.