Did some research

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, May 30, 2020.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    First off I'm saying this. I have NOT found ALL of the cities where they happened in the last 2 days so there may be other cities I missed.

This morning I did some research on the protests and riots over the last 2 days just to see which cities had them, who ran then, and what they were.

Several things ALL of them have in common, of the 28 cities, I found where they protested and/or rioted ALL of them are run by Democrat Mayors and Democrat-controlled City Councils plus ALL of them are sanctuary cities.

00noturkey, DARKCLOUD and PUBLIC RAT like this.
  2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Think these random cities would riot if it weren’t an election year and president trump wasn’t on the ballot?

Feedman, PUBLIC RAT and drakeshooter like this.
  3. new2thewoods

new2thewoods Spike

Nov 30, 2019
    Earth
    Yes. The rioters don't have the agency required to understand or concern themselves with politics. The influence of powerful leftists is overstated here IMO. These people aren't waiting for orders. That involves planning, self-discipline, etc. They can't think that far ahead.

This is about primitive, uncivilized ethnic groups stuck in a society they don't belong, hording free shi*. No more complicated than that.

Carl likes this.
  4. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    I agree with the last paragraph 1000%. But I also beleive that we all have free agency and make our decisions.

5. Tankt

Tankt 6 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Wild animals need to be dealt with in only 2 ways....put down or returned to the jungle.

riverboss and Carl like this.
  6. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    IMO if it was a white guy that was killed it wouldn’t be a big deal , ( not saying I agree with him dying at all) it’s a black thing and it’s always gonna be thrown in your face ... One thing is for sure why it is the way it is , Blacks stick together whites do not ,

Carl likes this.
  7. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    if a white guy got killed in any manner like GF, there would no excuse for burning an looting.

8. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I disagree, blacks will loot black owned businesses and kill each over over turf and minor disrespect

Carl and Tankt like this.
  9. Tankt

Tankt 6 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    They will stick together against whites though

JR in KY and Carl like this.
  10. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    That’s what I’m saying Blacks will stick together just like in prison most of the folks that keep to their self are white , Mexicans and blacks stick together , the whites do to but in a much smaller group , you ever see whites get crazy when I white guy is killed by the cops or even a large protest Nope and you won’t

JR in KY likes this.
  11. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

This may be true in prison but I’ve lived in Lexington since 05 and in recent years it’s not been as bad with the influx of Mexicans but my first few years here the Blacks and Mexicans hated each other. I think it was because the Mexicans were moving into their neighborhoods with more affordable homes, etc...Certain areas were for blacks and certain areas for Mexicans and blacks thought they were violating this “unwritten code”. For several years most of the really violent crimes were black vs Mexican. For the most part, Lexington low crime how populated. Fayette is actually a rather small County area wise.

12. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    No I’m saying Blacks stick together , and Mexicans stick together , with their own race better than whites stick together

13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It started out as black/white but it's much more than that now.

It's become a war on America.

Look at the rioters, each day there are more WHITE rioters than Blacks. That's in EVERY city. Watch the TV with your own eyes and you WILL see it.

That makes it the LEFT that's rioting burning and looting and encouraging others to do the same. They are USING the killing of the black man as an EXCUSE.

ANTIFA is a large part of this. Like I said before, these riots are going on in DEMOCRAT controlled cities where ANTIFA have been given passes in the past. These are the same DEMOCRAT controlled cities that ALLOWED people to attack police with water and anything else. These are the SAME Democrat leaders who REFUSED to back up their police force, remember seeing this on TV for the last 4-5 years??

Those Democrat leaders have given up control of their cities to the MOBS that loot and burn.

Ever the Mayor of New York City's own daughter was arrested, some say because she was "protesting" while others say she was LOOTING.

PUBLIC RAT likes this.
  14. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I agree wildcat a lot of whites and I’ve seen vehicles pulling up with cases of water kind of odd I’m glad I live in the country

carnivore and RLWEBB like this.