Did DJT just launch the third party?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by muddhunter, Jan 23, 2021.

1. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Kayne 2024. LOL.

KYote-Krusher and xbokilla like this.
  2. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    That’s easy. We just make more numbers. Seemed to work for someone. :cool:

3. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I think it’s they that are already creating more numbers. Probably wont need the voting machines for future elections. I’d wager they legalize 20-30 million or more immigrants/illegals over the next 4 years. Make sure the ground crews are making sure they all have voting rights, etc..With many of those living in places like Texas and Florida. Republicans not winning even one of those states eliminates their chances. Florida was a Trump haven. I stated in 16 and 20 that if he didn’t win Florida I’d never vote again, I was that confident. But just like the Obama elections, when Florida fell, it was an early election night. If they can win Georgia and Arizona, heck they will find a way! I don’t have any doubts the Biden/Harris years might be a flop but nowadays I don’t think that will sway voters. For many it’s not about doing a good job in office anymore. Sadly.

JR in KY, Carl and KYote-Krusher like this.
  4. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I agree but it will only be because he is ineligible. The globalists are pulling the swamp rats strings. I think he will be impeached and barred from holding office again.

That will break the republican party and it should. If that brings us to new leadership or a new party, well that is the question.

barney and Nock like this.
  5. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Most likely you're right but that doesn't mean he couldn't form a new party and help to establish it.

Another thing that could happen is some of the higher profile "Conservative" Republicans could jump ship and join the new party .... "CRUZ / IVANKA - PATRIOT PARTY '24!!" :p:D:D

6. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I have been thinking that but this could be the right time. The 2 parties we have now are assholes and a lot of people are starting to realize this. Only Trump could pull this off.

pead, Nock, KYote-Krusher and 2 others like this.
  7. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Just mentioning Ivanka burns some up lol.

barney and KYote-Krusher like this.
  8. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

I'd like to burn her up ..... uhhhh .... I'll need to stop by the drug store first ... :p:D:D

9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Too many people don't care about the future. They only care about today. ;) FACT

Nock, Tankt and KYote-Krusher like this.
  10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s the point right here. It doesn’t matter if it’s a new party or new Republican leadership...something has to give and either option is a good solution. The status quo is broken and the Republican Party is already dead in its current form. We can worry about the theoretical implications of a third party, buts it’s irrelevant. The Republicans oust the current leadership and listen to the base...or they never win again. It’s that simple.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    barney and KYote-Krusher like this.
  11. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Or care only about themselves. I vote for the best of the country. Those on the dole vote to continue the handouts. It's impossible to win once you get that certain point

Carl, drakeshooter and KYote-Krusher like this.
  12. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Just how progressive do you think the democrats will go?

13. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Never enough to satisfy the squad/AOC..... Kamala will go pretty far left. Biden won't go that far. But Biden is going to reverse most, if not all of Trump's China tarriffs, corp tax breaks, and the other moves Trump made to create and bring home jobs in the USA. He's already dealing with China.

14. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    That's when kamel toe gives joe his new limo.
    [​IMG]