Did DJT just launch the third party?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by muddhunter, Jan 23, 2021.

1. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    I just saw what I believe to be Trumps launch of his third party. Not sure if it’s real. The Patriot Party. Anyone know anything?

2. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    I’ve heard rumors of it here and there. Not sure if it’s a thing or not, but may be worth lookin in to

3. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    I heard him say he is thinking about it. Hasnt done it yet.

KYote-Krusher and Nock like this.
  4. raidergson

raidergson 8 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    As much as I would want it to work, third parties don’t have the best track record.

Carl likes this.
  5. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    What I saw as well.

6. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    True. But most third parties don’t have his kinda following.

yote hunter, barney, xbokilla and 4 others like this.
  7. dirtstalker

dirtstalker 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2009
    Clay County
    Agreed. I believe a 3rd party..with him as a leader would do very well. I know many life long democrats and republicans that LOVE what trump stands for and his way of doing things ( minus tweeting)..but they do not like the filth and scum in their respective parties...they would be all over this.

Nock, Trapper Delk and KYote-Krusher like this.
  8. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    If he didn’t have social media a lot less people would hate him.

9. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

The day he makes it official ... I'll be sending him a check for all I can afford and I'll keep doing it until he or his party's choice for POTUS is in office.

Then, I guess ... we can all sit back and see if they're corrupted by DC just like the rest of them have been. At least we'll have a brand new bunch of rats. :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    Nock, muddhunter and Trapper Delk like this.
  10. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Captain, I just spent 30 minutes looking into all. Leftist media is having a field day publishing articles about it, because the Democrat Party would love nothing more than to see the Republican Party split, of course (divide and conquer).

Congressman Jordon of the House Freedom Caucus wisely addressed the matter earlier within the week, during an interview with Newsmax. The video is on his Twitter feed, as are always other interesting things.

Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) Tweeted:

Video:
    https://t.co/3FQ0d1jvxm

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1352330417303674891?s=20

“President Trump is the leader of the Republican Party, and I’m a Republican; I’m a conservative Republican. The vast majority of Republicans are conservative Republicans, and the vast, vast, vast majority of Republicans support the leadership and presidency of President Trump and so respect what he did for our nation.

I am not in favor of us splitting in any way.

I think the Republican Party should be a Make America Great Party, an America First Party, a party rooted in conservative principle but has a populous tone and element to it. That’s who we are. That’s where I thought the Republican Party always should have been.”

11. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    All it would do is split the vote and guarantee a dem win.

12. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
  13. Rat

Rat 8 pointer

Oct 9, 2006
    USA
    yes but how is that different than what happened this last election? Even if they win, they lose. Better to separate from the swamp IMO than be associated with traitors.

yote hunter and KYote-Krusher like this.
  14. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Perhaps, but it would guarantee a democratic win, no question.

15. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Yes Sir!!

I believe both parties are promoting the: "It would split the parties if another one is formed." propaganda; because they are scared to the bottom of their crooked feet that Donald Trump or his nominee(s) will sweep the country and upset their mortal lock on corruption, if he should decide to form a Party. This also explains why they're still pursuing the ridiculous "Impeachment" BS.

As I've said before, his biggest problem will be finding good, qualified, capable, conservative candidates to run for all the other offices.

Our only chance, at this point, is to drain the swamp and what we have now is NEVER going to do it ... so we might as well start over. :cool:

yote hunter, muddhunter and Junglekat like this.