democrats showing their ignorance...again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bigchevytruck, Nov 11, 2018.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s a scientifically stupid comment. Are you seriously saying that we’ve used 50% of the earths fossil fuel? Cmon. You can’t be that dense buddy. You do realize that they are continually finding new oil and gas reserves?

ojibwa62 and drakeshooter like this.
  2. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    You also understand that the carbon mankind is responsible for is a speck in the grand scheme of what the earth spits out right? You do know carbon is a building block of life. Not a pollutant. So how do you know it’s a negative effect? The oceans haven’t taken over. The ice is still around. The planet has warmed and cooled many times. People have adapted every time. The earth doesn’t ask what it needs to do to be more convenient for us.

Is it odd to you everything they predicted didn’t happen? But tell us what the negative has been that you can prove is a direct correlation to our activity.

barney and drakeshooter like this.
  3. Bigchevytruck

Bigchevytruck 6 pointer

Nov 11, 2018
    Virginia
    well the truck is very curvy, lol

4. Bigchevytruck

Bigchevytruck 6 pointer

Nov 11, 2018
    Virginia
    Please don't disrespect my wife's amputations, she is a great woman what do you folks want? pictures of her stumps where her feet used to be? maybe I should post them on here so you can all feel ignorant

EdLongshanks likes this.
  5. Bigchevytruck

Bigchevytruck 6 pointer

Nov 11, 2018
    Virginia
    You must be a democrat, how charming...please sir, stop cutting me with your razor sharp wit. What is it with this place, no-one is excepted at this forum unless they agree to all the ideas and opinions of the collective? What a crock.
    And..for your information I personally think Barack Hussein Obama is 200% anti-America and is a communist! I also think about. Hillary and bill Clinton is the exact same along with the rest of the leftist Marxist extremists in Washington DC..you may not agree with my views but as a American you have to defend my views as I have a American right to them..

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  6. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Ok popcorn is in the microwave. I'm a 3rd shifter and this forum is usually dead at 2 am :D

7. Bigchevytruck

Bigchevytruck 6 pointer

Nov 11, 2018
    Virginia
    Well hell buddy this is America and I'm not going along with what everyone else thinks..I'm not a sheep, I can think for myself..and Newtown ct did not happen like everyone thinks it did..it was a false flag for gun control by Eric holder and that no good 12 letter word obama

8. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Buckfever? Is that you?

9. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

I'm going to respond to you ONE TIME and point out that there is no disrespect intended towards your wife, if in fact, she was attacked by a flesh eating virus, she's lucky to be alive and I wish her the very best.

On the other hand ..... the point of my post was to call out the inconsistencies in your posts. For instance, in the one quoted above you ask if we'd like to see pictures of her stumps where her feet used to be BUT in your original post you said she had lost her feet AND LEGS. See what I mean?

Also ... if I were as convinced as you "seem" to be about what happened at Sandy Hook; I'd hop in my new truck, head up there with a couple of my like minded buddies, wait until the middle of the night and dig up a few of those "empty" graves. All you need is a pick, a shovel (maybe a battery operated sawzall), a crowbar and most importantly .... a video camera! Take pictures of EVERYTHING!

As soon as you open a casket and there's nothing in there but a box of rocks .... YOU become a National HERO!! My guess is that there will be a statue of you on every square in the county. Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress!!

I stand by my original post and now .... I'm DONE! :)

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Could the picture have a note written to Kentucky hunting and have the date listed? Without photoshopping of course.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  11. Hey wait a minute, Global Warming is a hoax. Raise the temps a few degrees and add some CO2 and what happens? The plants and trees begin to grow faster and thus they absorb the excess CO2, and this leads to more rain and lower temps and the cycle repeats over centuries and millennia not over human lifespans. As for Cougar stocking by the National Park Service? We all know that is not true. It is not needed. The Cougar's are here naturally. :cool:

12. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Ohhhhhhhhh boy ..... here we GOOOOO!!! :D:D

barney likes this.
  13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    You nailed it, JG!
    Earth's temperature is self limiting. It can only get just so hot.. before it rains.

14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Sorry. As I said in the truck thread, I’m a skeptic and I can’t help it. It’s a character flaw I rectal.

15. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Ever notice that grouseguy makes these statements but never wants to come back and discuss questions about them.

Carl and KYote-Krusher like this.