democrats showing their ignorance...again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bigchevytruck, Nov 11, 2018.

1. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

It’s all good ... you are completely denying reality, but the good news is you’ve come to the right place.

I’m assuming you also believe Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim ... climate change is a hoax ... Hillary should be locked up over her emails and Benghazi ... all Democrats want to take your guns ... Trump is really making America great again and has had a successful presidency. If so ... at least to most, you’ll fit right in with the majority of posters here regardless of your particular Sandy Hook delusions.

Feedman likes this.
  2. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

You made notes and research? This just shows we do not have enough mental health facilities to put these people that need a net thrown over them.

Feedman and grouseguy like this.
  3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Grouseguy, I'm not sure how I feel about you liking my post.

ojibwa62, Bubbles and barney like this.
  4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    You nailed it. Well said

barney likes this.
  5. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    it's ok I have liked a couple of his, every now and then he says something that makes sense.

6. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

You know, they first called it "global warming" then when that was disproved they called Al Gore and ask him to change all of the references on his "Internet" thing to "climate change". That term makes it easier to cover their ass.

7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Told you....but you guys thought I was being an ass.

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I kinda feel vindicated. I was trying to troll the troll. Do you guys honestly think I care about truck makes and models? I mean obviously chevys are engineered and built for women....but I wouldn’t normally tell someone that.

ojibwa62 and drakeshooter like this.
  9. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Or you could be a sheep that blindly follows what your puppet masters tell you without question.....

Like: you can choose your own sexual orientation and killing babies for convenience is a good thing. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. That all the ice from the poles would be gone by now and your children will grow up without ever seeing snow. That you should ask permission to own a gun. That the Russians stole the election. Oh yeah, Trump is Hitler. Women should be believed when claiming sexual assault no matter if there’s any proof (only applies to Republicans). That using classified emails over a personal email server is ok (only applies to Democrats). That Obama is actually the one that should get the credit for the jobs and booming economy. That open borders is a good thing. That no voter ID is needed...Oh yeah... dance puppet dance.

drakeshooter and Wildcat like this.
  10. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Liberals have a unique feature hardwired into their brains called selective intellect.

drakeshooter likes this.
  11. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I’ve never seen the words liberals and intellect in the same sentence.

12. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I haven't either, but intellect has to do with understanding of basic processes, or the lack thereof.

13. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    I actually ran into a for real flat earther. After a few minutes of conversation I had to leave.

14. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

So???

A rose by any other name ...

In the last 175 years humans have used up over 50% of the fossil fuels it took the earth 4 billion years to produce plus global population went from (I don’t know) ... a billion to 7+ billion +/- and it seems inconceivable to some that our presence hasn’t seriously negatively affected our environment. Really???

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  15. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    Flat Earther's are still out there. they lean left. lols.. if they go to the edge, of left,, then they fall off the planet. i have seen those that lean right, that would still be in the same boat, or spot. to far right, an then, also, off the planet. lols
    we all seem to be in a flat earth mood. i still wont get a micro chip, an block all trackers, an cookies, that i can..

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018