Democrats helping illegals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Did you see where out of the 22 MS 13 gang members arrested 19 were here illegally. They were doing medieval style murders. Yet the Democrats still dont want a wall.

barney likes this.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Nothing fallacy about it at all. It's the TRUTH!!!!

The Democrats ARE breaking the law and YOU are allowing it or are you against them breaking the law. How many posts in the last 10 years have been made on here about the Democrats walking all over the US Constitution.

THEY sure as hell don't care about it and Trump is trying to stop that.

If he cannot then it's up to the People to decide what they want and how they want to get it.

barney likes this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

That's why the Democrats want to allow prisoners to vote. They sure as heck don't want to lose those 22 VOTERS.

barney and drakeshooter like this.
  4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yeah you clearly don’t get it

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Oh but I do get it. I'm for the right of EVERYBODY to have free speech and everything that is listed. But when ONLY ONE GROUP gets it while the others do not I'm against that. So is the Constitution but everybody sees one party totally against it except to HIDE BEHIND.

We broke from our govt, twice. All those that signed the Declaration of Independence would have hanged had we lost. The second time a lot of people wanted the hanging to start with thousands of rebels each day.

If the Democrats are NOT going to follow the Constitution then what do we do??????? Seriously!!!

barney likes this.
  6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Ummmmm.....we fight for the constitution. We most certainly do not cast it aside like you are whimsically suggesting. It’s really not that hard. I don’t understand how you don’t get that.

7. I don’t think you get it Ed, but I understand your feelings. You still believe we can win at the ballot box and though you piss me off with your condescending attitude, I realize why.

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I haven’t mentioned the ballot box have I? I don’t recall that mister. I’ve only advocated the liberty of the people....not tyrannical martial law. Sorry you feel condescended.

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Where in the Constitution does it allow for one political party to keep walking over the Constitution it self????

If we allow that then seriously do we still have a Constitution or not????

When certain people inside the Federal Govt are allowed to use the power of the Federal Govt, several different agencies like the FBI, IRS, CIA and others AGAINST an American citizen of another political party running for office and then once elected keep using people inside those govt agencies to keep on with the same to try to overthrow said candidate who won in a lawful election is not tyrannical then I do not know what is.

When people are allowed to stand before Congress and outright lie to the members and the American people to keep certain American citizens from getting into office like the Supreme Court and then nothing happens to them about their lies because one political party in power in Congress protects them do we still have a Constitution or not??? The Constitution is suppose to protect the American Citizens from that. To me THIS is a tyrannical govt.

When different people inside the White House can call any Federal agency to spy and get info on any American Citizen ever when the Constitution says they can not and offers the American Citizens protection from that do we still have a Constitution or not?? To me THAT is a tyrannical govt.

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I don’t disagree, but the answer obviously isn’t more tyranny. Tyranny is tyranny whether it’s your side or the opposition.

11. You’re right Ed. Had the Fouders’ uprising been squashed their fates would have been far different. Patriots would have been traitors. History is written after the fact.

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Until the US Constitution starts working to STOP that we have tyranny and still do.

At some point we have to get the Constitution 100% back in any way we can or we do NOT have one at all. We just think we do.