Democrats helping illegals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    One party in Congress IS working to keep the govt agencies from following the law and doing their jobs. We know that several federal agencies worked AGAINST the candidate of another party to try to keep him from being elected. We know that several federal agencies AND another political party along with the media have been working together to OVERTHROW a lawfully elected president. We know there are several federal agencies where members of those agencies are working AGAINST set policy and have yet to carry out their orders lawfully send to them by the heads of their agencies and the president. We have former members of federal agencies talking and working with enemy countries AGAINST a lawfully elected president and his policies. We see one party and several federal agencies DISCARDING the US Constitution

We can go on and on but you get the picture.

So with all that where in the US Constitution does it say what the American people can do about it????????

Brody and drakeshooter like this.
  2. Exactly, the Constitution doesn’t say specifically what we are to do because it was designed to be followed. They are the ones shitting on it and Ed wants to play nice and follow the rules. Same with trade. That would be fine and dandy as long as both sides are playing by same rules. If you think the left is gonna play “fair” then you’re wishful thinking. It reminds me of the old British army thinking the Continental Army was gonna line up across from them in an open field and follow old established rules of war. They didn’t and the King George lost. Standing around following the rules while the other side is cutting your throat is real smart.

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    If the constitution isn’t good enough for us to follow....why in the hell would we fight to keep it?

Are you guys seriously suggesting that the constitution does not provide plenty of avenues for redress of these issues?!?

4. That’s exactly what I’m suggesting. The Constitution does not address what we see today. The voting booth ain’t gonna cut it.

5. KYDuckCommander

KYDuckCommander 6 pointer

Jan 9, 2017
    Duck Blind
    Hard disagree. It’s the greatest document in the history of the world. It will fix these issues and was specifically designed to address it.

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

If the Democrats are not following the Constitution then just want do we do about THAT?????

What is the penalty for them not following it?? How do we ENFORCE it??

7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. "

Guess who wrote this and what he wrote it on?

barney, bondhu and drakeshooter like this.
  8. That says it all.

9. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    "What we have here, is a failure to communicate".

Brody and Feedman like this.
  10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yeah the key word being the “People.” Big difference in a sitting president imposing martial law and the “People” revolting against tyranny.

11. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I get where everyone is coming from , but I’m not saying turn the military loose and go on a shooting spree or over run us all I’m just saying put them to use as a back up , more man power for the law enforcement , ok so get warrants , work the streets of the worse areas , tear down abandoned homes , do traffic stops , checks etc we spend billions going to war in other countries and spend more to help rebuild it , and it’s all to protect their people What I’m saying it’s time to protect our people and clean our nation up for once , That’s IMO is our right , to say hey we the people that hold this nation together is tired of the trash lets get it cleaned up

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I truly hope you can see the obvious fallacy in your comparison. Hopefully....

13. Ed your problem here is believing you’re somehow more of a Patriot or even funnier, more intelligent than us. That’s the fallacy friend.

14. I see your point but it would still take an uprising by the people. Nobody is dumb enough to think these loons are gonna throw up their hands and say, “Ok man we are finished” lol because Trump declares ML.

Besides, don’t worry it’s not happening anyway. It will take the People doing it but I’m afraid it will be too late when enough is enough.