Democrats helping illegals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Jul 12, 2019.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    there is zero parallel between what you are describing and the American revolution.

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    The second your idea comes to fruition....the republic is dead. You killed it.

3. When Congress no longer follows the Constitution, provides resources and protections for illegals to enter and vote in our elections and encourages citizens to help criminals escape from Federal officers nothing is too extreme.

Wildcat likes this.
  4. KYDuckCommander

KYDuckCommander 6 pointer

Jan 9, 2017
    Duck Blind
    The prison aspect isn’t violating the constitution. It’s everything else you said. Searches without warrants, no due process, Using the military against citizens. There are amendments in the ORIGINAL document to prevent these things.

5. KYDuckCommander

Jan 9, 2017
    Duck Blind
    I’m not trying to be a smart asshole here, but could you direct me to the bill congress passed allowing these behaviors?

6. slobear

slobear 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    What is the difference between illegals and Rands legals?

7. Can you show me a much needed one passed by the current one to prevent it? All of this is happening and they’re doing nothing.

8. slobear

slobear 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    So pass the bill so we can understand it? Yeah, rand done that today I think.

9. KYDuckCommander

Jan 9, 2017
    Duck Blind
    Couldn’t agree more. The lack of action from Congress is embarrassing and a huge issue. They need to be held accountable at the voting booth. But throw the entire system away because this Congress is shit? No thanks. I’d rather return directly to the Constitution and elect representatives that will actually solve problems.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  10. KYDuckCommander

Jan 9, 2017
    Duck Blind
    Didn’t you answer your own question?

EdLongshanks likes this.
  11. I hope that works out for us. I don’t see it. This will only end one way.

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I kind of agree that we are headed down a path with no reconciliation....but even if civil war did break out, I still think we only win through the constitution and it’s principles. A fight to preserve the constitution and liberty is not unconstitutional.....martial law imposed by a sitting president is

13. I see a slow, steady decline while we that remember how it was slowly die off and future generations sort of accept it without extreme circumstances now. The old slowly boiling a frog theory. Imho a future uprising by us after the ‘turds control everything, even overcoming the electoral college through any means will be met by NATO troops supporting the US gov. I’d rather hit now while the military is under Trump’s control. I know it’s rash but I believe one day you will see what I’m saying.

barney, Wildcat and riverboss like this.
  14. I guess you still believe it’s fixable by constitutional means. I think we are at or near the point of no return.

riverboss likes this.
  15. slobear

slobear 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Are you serious? Some ceriously effed individuals here, just trying to sum you up.