Democrat rep Rocky Adkins to run for Gov.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Nov 14, 2018.

1. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Like most things, depends upon funding.

I know very little about his running mate. Maybe she has a deep pocket or access to one.

He’s definitely the most dynamic speaker in the field and has the most experience.

It’s shaping up to be a east vs west primary.

2. JonDunn

JonDunn 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2005
    Up the holler
    I believe Rocky will get the Democrat nomination. The Beshears have already shot their load. I don't believe any other person that may file will beat him.

Now as far as gettin the governorship, I'm not sure. I believe it looks good for Bevin. If the Republicans were packing their bags come January, I'd say the governor may as well get his ready, but they ain't. Bevin may not be as hated as what's to be believed. Maybe the ones that hate him are the only ones makin noise and the rest of the majority are happy. We'll see.

bondhu likes this.
  3. After the Remember in November election flop there will be people offing themselves lol.

4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I don't know anything about his running mate an very little about him. I am hearing his name the most at this time among the people that I talk too

5. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    About 1% of the population are teachers. About 99.6% of those teachers have pissed a parent off at some point in their career. Just sayin'

RLWEBB, bondhu, Feedman and 1 other person like this.