Democrat rep Rocky Adkins to run for Gov.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Nov 14, 2018.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
  2. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    I have. They will pay you something for something you do. May not be poor but barely had much. I would help them cut wood or other things. Because as youngster I did work for people around to make spending money. I NEVER TOOK THEIR MONEY. Because I knew they didn't have it to spare. But they will offer before Before a RICH MAN WILL.

grouseguy likes this.
  3. BTw, read my lips, Reagan and Bush 1 were RINOS in my humble opinion.

4. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!! :D:D

BINGO!! Do as I say ... NOT as I do, says the Commie.

barney likes this.
  5. Pretty lame retort. My point stands firm.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  6. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Of course the rich are going to get richer in a capitalist society, they take all the risk , create the jobs and make the biggest investments, contrary to popular belief they also pay the most in taxes.

RLWEBB likes this.
  7. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Your opinion. I respect pretty lame ones to. So I will drop it. This is why I hate politics and posting about it.
    Ill take poor folk everyday. Out here have at it.

grouseguy and drakeshooter like this.
  8. I can tell 100% for sure what doesn’t work lmao! Stealing money from the productive movers and shakers and redistributing it to the leeches, which is the antithesis of “trickle down”.

KYote-Krusher and ojibwa62 like this.
  9. Lol I will too that is not what I said. This is why I hate arguing with folks who can’t comprehend what they read. Sorry if you take that as an insult.

10. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

That has gotten up and went to work, with a couple of periods of unemployment, since the Monday after I graduated college on a Friday in 1981.

I have what I have because I worked for it and paid W-2 taxes on it before I ever received it.

I’ve paid my dues, made a lot of money in the corporate world and taken it up the ass by the same corrupt system to the point that I’ve earned and validated the economic opinion I share, which is much more than most of the rest of you.

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    ojibwa62 likes this.
  12. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Neal Boortz in ATL used the say in these types of discussions, "next time you need a job ask a poor person" .

barney likes this.
  13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Hum..
    That story sounds similar to what the POTUS, and most of the rest of us have done with our lives too. We just got tired of continually taking it up the ass in '16.

14. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

BULLSHIT ... POTUS is the exact opposite of what I did.

I don’t lie, cheat or steal ... which is DT’s SOP. He is a completely despicable human being.

As for this discussion ... trickle down economics has nothing to do with blatant tax evasion and money laundering. Trump is a criminal and not a very smart one. A non-narcissist would have never went public and left himself exposed to this level of scrutiny.

Just hide and watch when the blue team has subpoena powers... DT’s tax returns will take him down.

15. Lmao o’fer making predictions again, “just wait”, “he won’t last a year”, “he will quit”, “blah, blah, blah”. Here’s you a prediction, you’re gonna be a butthurt asshat for a 6 more years lol.