Democrat Debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ptbrauch, Jun 26, 2019.

1. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    is it true, that when Obama, there were 30,million people at the time who didnt have health care,.. and after it got passed, there were 30million people who dint have health care, because of different reasons?

2. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    When the wolves lead the sheep

3. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Who said they can't??

It's illegal for those illegal immigrants to vote but they DO.

In 2016 in certain towns in Cal they were allowed to vote in their school board elections, or so we were told. Except one thing. There was NEVER a school board ballot made just for them. They were given a General Election ballot and at the bottom was the school board. The top had Hillary and Trump on it along with everybody else. Not one ballot was found to have just the school board voted on, NOT ONE.

Today more Democrat controlled states are giving them Drivers Licenses. Guess what is required in those states to vote, a govt issued photo ID, a Drivers License.

5. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Id like to see the republican party actually engage non white people. We need a larger percentage of them to vote conservative if we expect to be competitive. Our principles benefit all people not just whites and that needs to be leveraged. Candidates dont speak to them they talk about them. Theres a difference.

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The Republicans HAVE been engaging the Blacks and Latino's for years. One problem is as soon as any black speaks up for the Republicans he's branded a Uncle Tom and such, the left attacks them right away. Same with the latino's. Still the Republicans have more Blacks and Latino's than ever before. You will NOT see them on CNN, MSNBC and very few on the other channels.

RLWEBB and barney like this.
  7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Here's a prefect example.

8. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Good message. What im saying is republican candidates ought to grow a pair and speak to these communities directly, walk the neighborhoods, and show some balls. They will get shouted down (more by liberal whites than anything) and disagreed with and there will be tough crowds. But people will appreciate the outreach and with persistence i think there is a good chance to turn people to conservative/libertarian ideas. I understand its a risk but the upside is significant. Imagine a Trump rally in Harlem. I don’t think there is a better time that than 2020. And no one better to pull something like this off other than trump.

slobear likes this.
  9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I agree 100% but look what happened in Chicago in 2016, the Democrats bussed people in to break up a Trump rally keeping him from speaking. The Democrats will do it again against Trump and any other Republican that dares to try to talk to "their people".

10. slobear

slobear 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Agree. Only morons or bussed employees
    Agree. Actually I expect we will se a lot of it.

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Maybe you need to start with TV rather than a Rally and work up from there. All ANY politician is looking for are votes and how better to get them than tell the people what they want to hear. The Republican party has a long way to go to catch up and needs to shed the racist members they identify with.

12. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  14. BigPete

BigPete 10 pointer

Sep 7, 2007
    Whitesburg, KY
    I hope the National Democrat Party continues on the exact same path they are currently taking.

This ludicrous path the Democrats Are following is strengthening the Kentucky Republican Party by leaps and bounds.

The state voter registration numbers are easily accessible and proves my point that extreme Liberal Policies are helping conservatives.

barney, bondhu and drakeshooter like this.
  15. rickhunter

rickhunter Fawn

Oct 24, 2011
    Berea kentucky
    Don't put all Democrats in that category been one all my life own lot's of guns and hunt and fish believe in God and the ten commandments .Just can't vote for a republican .