Democrat Candidates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ptbrauch, Aug 21, 2019.

1. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    Are there any of the democrat candidates running for president that you'd consider voting for?

What about McGrath or Matt Jones for the senate?

2. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Possibly Tulsi Gabbard, though certainly disagree with a lot of the things she believes. I heard her on Joe Rogans podcast, and if there was a question she didn’t have an answer for, she said as much. She’d have to expand on things a bit more for me to actually consider voting for her. She’s also not nearly as left as the rest of the bunch, and served in the military. All of which probably means she’ll be blackballed by the DNC.

3. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Absolutely not. This will be the first time in my life I will vote a straight ticket.

MoMan, Regulator623 and Wildcat like this.
  4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
  5. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    No it a chance in hell!

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    No, Not this time around. I'm talking about federal, state and local.

7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Hell there's so many I don't even know who all is running.

8. MoMan

MoMan Spike

Oct 4, 2018
    Western KY
    No way the left would ever get my vote.

They stand for pretty much EVERYTHING I am against. The list is SOOOOOoo long that it isn't even a discussion. I love how they keep calling President DJT a 'divisive racist', all the while they spew their 'white privilege' crap. Yea, my 'white privilege' was that I worked hard my entire life, and we were smart enough to put some money away so we could retire, and not depend on the .gov for our mere existence!!

I NEVER got anything from the .gov. I worked hard and provided for my Family, even helping my Parents out when they were still alive. We were raised to be producers, not takers. I prefer them to stay out of my life, and just let us live. I believe that people that think the .gov should take care of them from cradle to grave, have ABSOLUTELY ZERO right to tell us how we should live our lives, and spend our money. I've paid taxes my entire life so some useless POS could sit home and be a slug, all the while they were hating on people like me, because I might have something they don't. Too bad, get a job, there are tons of places hiring, BUT, be careful as ya might have to pass a drug test!!!!!

bondhu, Meatstick, Brody and 8 others like this.
  9. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  10. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    MoMan I agree 100%

Brody and MoMan like this.
  11. Munson

Munson 10 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    U nailed it. Got nothing for moochers.

aaronc and MoMan like this.
  12. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    No sir. I’ll not be voting for any demonrats as I abhor them and their media lackeys.

MoMan likes this.
  13. aaronc

aaronc 8 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    X2

MoMan and barney like this.
  14. supergoat80

supergoat80 10 pointer

Aug 31, 2012
    After the way these a holes have been acting not a chance. Even if they are unopposed Rusty Shackleford will get my vote. I hate being that way but how could anyone associate with these whiny children.

MoMan likes this.