Dem Rep’s Wife Whines That Taxpayers Should Be Paying Her Marriage Counseling Bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Sep 11, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    More from the entitled class. I'm sick of these people and have had my fill....

Video at link.
    =====================================

WATCH: Dem Rep’s Wife Whines That Taxpayers Should Be Paying Her Marriage Counseling Bill
    [​IMG]
    By

John Salvatore
    on

September 11, 2019

A grown woman took to Instagram to complain about taxpayers not paying for her marriage counseling.

Naturally, she’s the wife of a Democrat Congressman.

What happened to personal responsibility? Is it just gone?

Trending: Left-leaning billionaire heaps praise on Trump in shocking statement

For good?

From Free Beacon:

Democratic congressman Joe Cunningham’s wife is furious that their taxpayer-subsidized healthcare plan declined to pay for therapy sessions, according to a rant on an insurance bill she posted on Instagram.

The South Carolina Democrat is currently serving his first term in Congress, where members are given access to Obamacare “gold” plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield and are responsible for paying about a quarter of the premiums. The plan is apparently not good enough for his wife, Amanda Cunningham, who told her Instagram followers she would be urging her husband to do something about it.

She whined, “I’m gonna have a little bit of a rant here on social media because I think this is important. I’ve been going over my not-a-bill bill here from Blue Cross Blue Shield, and realizing that once again, all of my mental health therapy sessions are denied, in addition to all of our marriage counseling sessions.

WATCH:

How do people like Cunningham’s wife sleep at night knowing they are advocating for the fall of America?

Why is it so hard to look at other countries and realize how good we have it in the United States?

Mind-boggling, really.

https://libertyhub.com/watch-dem-re...hould-be-paying-her-marriage-counseling-bill/

2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Someone should tell her to ask her husband to resign immediately, he then could take an outside job with better insurance.......problem solved.

3. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Seems to me we are paying her bill all of her bills. All of her insurance and all of her pension.

JR in KY and EC like this.
  4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Just so you know her Dem husband was born in caldwell county ky and went to lyon county HS.

5. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    She has mental health issues an marriage issues. She must be a nut job

JR in KY likes this.
  6. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    SHE....