Deer stand advice.

Smokinya1

Spike
Oct 8, 2015
I have hunted from just about every kind of climber, lock-on and ladder stand and still have a bunch in my storage shed but I made a switch to the Quidos Web mid year last year and don't want to hunt from anything else now. Hands down the most comfortable stand I have ever used. This is the first stand that I hate to get down because im so comfortable........it makes me hunt longer each day because my back and neck does not hurt.

Plan on selling most of my other stands including my Summit & API climbers.

Another thing about this stand is light weight and I can pre-hang steps or ladders in most of my favorite spots and walk in and climb up and hang in comfort in a matter of a couple min. It looks intimidating to use but once you sit in it and understand it there's nothing like it. My buddies sat in it in camp last year and was shocked at the comfort and plan on getting one now.

iwuvhunting

6 pointer
Sep 14, 2002
Central City, Kentucky, USA.
I'm a hang on stand kinda guy. I have 3 hang ons, 1 climber, and 1 12 ft ladder. But I rarely use the climber/ladder. I use the hang ons mainly because I'm not a fan of packing the stand in and out. As well as climbing up the tree. Usually end up sweating a lot in the early season. Although, once it gets close to gun season, I'll take the hang ons down and resort to the climber. Simply because I hunt public land and I never know where the other hunters will be (there are a lot that time of year). Plus, by that time of year, the temps are significantly lower and I don't have to worry about sweating near as much.

kyarcher

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 12, 2001
Garrard County, Ky
I'm a hang on stand kinda guy. I have 3 hang ons, 1 climber, and 1 12 ft ladder. But I rarely use the climber/ladder. I use the hang ons mainly because I'm not a fan of packing the stand in and out. As well as climbing up the tree. Usually end up sweating a lot in the early season. Although, once it gets close to gun season, I'll take the hang ons down and resort to the climber. Simply because I hunt public land and I never know where the other hunters will be (there are a lot that time of year). Plus, by that time of year, the temps are significantly lower and I don't have to worry about sweating near as much.

Nailed it. I'll take a hang-on stand anytime over a climber. In early morning you can sneak into a hang-on without all the noise of a climber. I'll admit that my Summit Titan was one comfortable stand. Much more than the hang-on's I have.

docbuck

10 pointer
Nov 28, 2014
western ky
My summit titan was my absolute favorite until i got my Treewalker. Small company designed for gun and bow. My summit is now dusty in the garage. I wont climb with anything other than my treewalker. It is one awesome climber.

Latest posts