I have one lick that has been used for over 20 years that is probably 10 ft by 6 ft and a foot deep. I have refreshed this lick every couple of years using a 4:1 ratio trace mineral salt:dical. The deer wear it out. It’s not uncommon for me to get 200-500 pics every week during the summer on this lick. On 7/15 I poured 1/2 of a jug of BIG&J on this lick and as of 7/25 I had zero pics of deer using the lick. Anyone have any idea what is the problem? I did check the lick on 7/23 and noticed white fluffy mold on top of the dirt. I assume the BIG&J caused the mold.