deer movement

tstatonky

Fawn
Sep 6, 2015
After the recent arrival of this cold front, how many of you have seen a drastic change in your deers patterns and movement. personally, i think my deer have done a 180. seeing deer at time si have never seen them before. hopefully this temperature break will get them up and moving after a week of blazin heat. anyone else seen the same thing?

docbuck

10 pointer
Nov 28, 2014
western ky
Several hundred acres of corn has been harvested all around me, Leaving the beans and the woods as my new hideout. Now if just one bruiser will cooperate....

tstatonky

Fawn
Sep 6, 2015
same here. half of my property is corn. i did notice at 2pm today, two bucks crusing from the woods straight into the corn field... The same morning at about 5am as i was walking into my stand, i got snort-wheezed from two different directions. one of the deer was pacing the woodline and wheezing at me. a little later i heard two deer going at it. makes me wonder if i should change tactics a bit and begin grunting and or using some buck urine since they seem to be out and roaming around now.

Bigspringhunter07

8 pointer
Dec 12, 2007
Breckinridge co.
Same here was getting tons of pics , and when this weather changed Bam like a light switch little or no pics at all , Probably hitting the crop fields close by. Since they have not been picked yet ..

Latest posts