Death row man finally dies

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by wv67, Aug 23, 2019.

1. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    A man killed some gay guys in Florida and was killed today after 25 years , lethal injection LOL. He was from Greenbrier County WVA why do we keep them so long it just pisses me off

2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Their attorney fees should go towards their room and board. Give them one appeal, within the first year. Fry their ass if upheld.

Drahts likes this.
  3. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    One word...….Liberals

4. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    What a joke. They should swing QUICKLY!!!!!

5. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    If they carried out the sentence early, nobody wouldn’t be making no money ,on em.This way the system gets the check from the taxpayers.

Ataulbe1 likes this.
  6. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I say 72 hours if convicted with out a doubt , confession , caught in the act , DNA , etc .. 72 hours to say your good byes no visits 1 hr of phone calls , no tv no papers , just an empty room with a cot give ya time to think they keep them way to long the whole Shabang needs redone

7. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    This^^^ . As much as they cost taxpayers, certain people are making money and therefore the process will not change.

JR PORTER likes this.
  8. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    The tax paying working class is always the one who gets screwed, take a look around , how many rehab centers are you seeing go in.The area I live in they’re popping up everywhere, now somebody’s getting paid a bunch of money ,for keeping these people until who knows when.They give em drugs , to keep em off drugs, the biggest majority probably takes both ,the new and the old.They get food stamps ,I’ve heard to feed em, probably free medical, some probably get jobs to buy their cigarettes or something.I assume that’s about the way the jails work too, I don’t know, all I know is something sure ain’t right ,the system is broke and broke bad.

JR PORTER and Munson like this.
  9. east_ky_hunter

east_ky_hunter 8 pointer

Aug 29, 2010
    Breathitt Co.
    I'm going to go against the grain here. I will preface by saying I don't know the circumstances of this situation. I agree that 25 years may be a little excessive but what if an individual is on death row and they truly are Innocent. If you don't give them time to appeal, that's an injustice. "It's better that 100 guilty persons should escape, than 1 innocent person should suffer." - Benjamin Franklin

00noturkey likes this.
  10. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Gotta speed the process up on appeals , not saying don’t give em a chance , but the ones like this guy was proven with out a doubt plus he admitted to it never said other wise to me ya get the backhoe ready and in 72 hours we cover ya up ... the problem with all the problems is no one wants to fix any of it no one is bitching loud enough

00noturkey likes this.
  11. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Nailed it. My cousin's wife works for a prison and said she was all for the death penalty until she got into the prison system. Said with all the year and years of appeals they get it's WAY cheaper on the tax payers to just give life w/o parole.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    00noturkey likes this.
  12. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County

bigbonner likes this.
  13. 00noturkey

00noturkey 8 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    a life of cheap bolonia sandwiches. bad cereal, and chili on saturdays, with a peanut butter sandwich, and bad kool-aid.. i had a week - 9 days once for a well-deserved dwi..
    garden tools, and a garden, too off-set cost. as long as you are incarcerated, for a crime, might as well earn your keep. not fair to some, that are unduly looked up. but better than spending time in a cell, one way, or another..