Dearest Journette

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HuntressOfLight, Oct 11, 2021.

1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    raidergson and mwezell like this.
  2. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    This wouldn't be the first time a Leftist nutjob sold out America. It happened way back at the start of the nuclear age. That's how The USSR got nukes so fast. Some Traitor Commies gave them, and/or sold them, info. Now our whole Government is full of these scum.

HuntressOfLight and riverboss like this.
  3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    I believe it possible that our CIA operatives likely garnered some intelligence in which they desired from the other country via all, if not even one or more of its operatives. That could be some of the reasoning behind permitting it to drag on for so long.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
  5. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    [​IMG]

Give 'em the "Rosenberg" treatment...

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  6. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    A plug and a cord.

7. raidergson

raidergson 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    Ol’ Journette and his kind know that you are just picking on this poor misunderstood leftist patriot, you bully! The real threat to this nation is the moms at the school board meetings. Duh….. don’t you watch the news. Maybe Kamala needs to explain this to you in a kindergarten dialect, but you still don’t know that GA is in FL.

Feedman and HuntressOfLight like this.
  8. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Less the 1350 miles of coastline, some fairly regular hurricane surf,
    4,510 islands and much warmer climate coupled with beautiful tropical plants. I could go on but shall refrain for now. What we need are some actual mountains and less tourists.

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Looks like someone in the FBI did not act quick enough to cover it up.

10. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    I tend to agree with President Trump, when he once stated that we have a vast many excellent agents within the FBI, while some real slimeballs within its upper ranks, but I feel the same about other organizations, as well, whether they be governmental or not.

11. Journette

Journette 6 pointer

Jul 22, 2016
    Caldwell County
    I don't know about anything about the new accused people selling secrets. I do know former president Trump is telling people last night for them not to vote in 2022 and 2024 if they don't tell people about his lies now. So he keeps that up I guess we'll gain some more senators like we did in Georgia for him saying the same thing. So you must follow your dear cult leader and do not vote in 2022 and 2024. Elections It's obviously it's all about him

12. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    I was clueless that Trump said anything at all. Why do you cling to him so much? I have already told you that I supported Senator Cruz for President and still do for 2024; so, you should cease and desist with your nonsense, whenever addressing me.

I consider those charged innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt; however, by the looks of things thus far, odds are your purple-haired similar sounding cohorts will be nailed and burried, just like the Democrats will be come midterms.

13. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    At this point it is all about him! He's the only president that has put the united states people and the country first!
    Look! I get it, your a no good communist piece of crap gay loving butt humping liberal that can't stand the thought of freedom unless your comrades are the ones involved!
    Your only agenda is to ruin the country and turn it into a cest pool third world country.
    This idiot Biden is the most incompetent president there has ever been, and he's nothing more than organized crime boss!
    I can't wait till the day this country has had enough and finally bitch slaps your kind.

Feedman and TripleGee like this.
  14. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Let's Go Brandon!!!!

15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Because he lives in DEADLY FEAR of President Trump.