Dead deer?

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I monitor the Tradewater for work and the river flow is the lowest it has been in years. Last time that happened, EHD and blue tongue were all the talk around here.

hunt

8 pointer
Sep 29, 2015
The Berg
We had a gully washer yesterday in Muhlenberg and a good rain this morning also, I checked a couple trail cams this morning and had to drive through flooded roads to get to some and ended up soaking wet just walking to them. Every puddle is full and I hope it stays that way. EHD sucks and it gets the bigguns, been through that.

OLE RASPY

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2018
Barren county
We still dry here. Rained yesterday a little bit but not enough.
Speaking of deer. Me and wife was headed to our farm early yesterday morning and passed by a driveway that had a small buck laying in it. I told her to turn around and go back. We got up to it and it had been hit by a vehicle in its hind quarters. Had flys all over him. Couldn’t move much. I was gonna shoot it but didn’t cause of the neighbors. I don’t know them.
This is a country road. Anyway. Went back to farm this morning and took same route to see if it’s still there and he was. He was covered in flys this morning. BAD. so I turned around and went back to that house above it and a older guy was in the yard. Got out introduced myself and told him what was goin on. He owned that other driveway to a garage. He said thank you much. I’ll take care of him. He didn’t know he was there. So I reckon he took care of it. Hope so.