Daytona Bike Wk

Triton

10 pointer
Dec 7, 2006
Highway to HELL
Im in a pickel *ick, my mother in law and sister in law want my wife and i with the new born to go down. Will get there the last to days of bike week. Only down side is it will be me and 4 girls and my little boy. Only way think i am going to go is if i can take my cycle... Dont know what to do... Was tryin to see if anyone was going...

Art

12 pointer
Nov 27, 2004
Lexington, KY
Ohhhh, I don't think I'd want to take the family to bike week. that would kinda defeat the purpose, or some of them anyway.:D The bad part, or good, depending on how you look at it is that Spring Break overlaps with those last 2 days usually.

Triton

10 pointer
Dec 7, 2006
Highway to HELL
Well it wasn't planned like that. THey had the plans to go and want me and my wife to go. I didnt really want to due to the fact of i would be with 4 other girls.

I then found out that we would arrive on the last 2 days of bike week....

Not something im going to take anyone but maybe my wife...So i cant make my mind up... All travel and hotel bills will be paid for...

Triton

10 pointer
Dec 7, 2006
Highway to HELL
If that's the case, then I'd roll down there. What's the worst that could happen?

Yea thinking about it still got 6wks vaction so im not going to put the hurtin on my huntin time to bad.... Just trying to figure if i can handle 4 women for 7 days...

7mmx2

12 pointer
Nov 8, 2007
KY
I was thinkin about going to black bike week, but my bike is red.:D

Yeah .....your RED bike might stand out....!

I wouldn't go. It sounds like a rough time with a family.

Or on the other side it could be a blast!!