CZ P10c firing pin?

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
It's pretty simple,there is many do it yourself videos on YouTube..it's not hard at all to do.i have put them in 1911s ,and I no that I could do it myself just searching out on how too of the Cz,they are not hard pistols to work on I do know that.

slipped cork

8 pointer
Nov 24, 2008
Borderline Insanity, KY
It's pretty simple,there is many do it yourself videos on YouTube..it's not hard at all to do.i have put them in 1911s ,and I no that I could do it myself just searching out on how too of the Cz,they are not hard pistols to work on I do know that.
Puting it in is not the problem, finding it is the problem. I even called CZ and they don't have replacement parts yet for this gun and if they did they won't sell. Takes a gunsmith to do it they say. Should have explained better. Is there a different maker that has a pin that will work? Glock maybe?

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
Could be the firing spring,just a guess.take it apart and you can see if it's the spring or pin,probably the spring as the pin are pretty hard,but I could be wrong

SmokeShow

10 pointer
Nov 11, 2013
Traded for this 9mm with a broken firing pin. Don't have a receipt so CZ won't repair under warranty. Can anyone fix near Danville or Lawrenceburg?

Have you tried that gunsmith right in downtown lawrenceburg? I don't know him nor have I used him but I see his shop down on the strip.

SmokeShow

10 pointer
Nov 11, 2013
Will check it out for sure! I think it's a woman does the work but no problem if she can fix it!

Hmm, I wonder if it's the husband and wife I go to church with then? He holds a regular job and she kindly runs the gun stuff. I took them to do more like FFL transfers and such. I didn't know they did gunsmithing. Maybe swap trigger groups, mount scopes and put together ARs but IDK they did gunsmithing? The lady at church's name is Michelle. Blonde. 40s. Is that her downtown you reckon? Now I'm gonna have to ask her next time I see her...

Heck I'll message her on IG. LOL

Latest posts