Cva Accura MR

Discussion in 'Muzzleloaders' started by Duckwisperer, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Pro,s use to shoot knight,then Thompson center,who has the money

1wildcatfan and riverboss like this.
  2. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    I purchased my first Knight M/L (Inline) back in 1990. One well built rifle with its walnut stock, not a cheap Synthetic black stock. Used Pyrodex FFG with a 250 grain .451" sabot, had a scope mounted on it, one very accurate rifle!!

bondhu and xbokilla like this.
  3. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Same here but I bought the cheap synthetic stock model in 90. If I'm thinking right 450ish maybe. Removed the Bushnell off the old Hawkins high rise mounts, mounted it flush , sighted in.
    Ain't touch the adjustments since. Damdest shooter I ever seen.
    On cleaning the knight I watched the video that came with it and decided "the hell with that". It has gotten cleaned only way I have ever cleaned a smoker.
    1 oil patch, followed by spit patches till they come out clean, 3 dry patches or till dry. last dry one out on the ground muzzle toward patch fire a cap to verify nipple is clear and then load and hunt. Hasn't failed in 42 year.

1wildcatfan likes this.
  4. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    I clean my T/C Black Diamond using a mixture of Hopp's No #9 and Grease Police. I mix 4-parts of #9 with 6-parts of Grease Police, mix well. Run a moisten patch through the bore a few times, then run a dry one, and a patch with #9. Works great and makes the bore shiny clean!! Works on regular rifle barrel bores too. You can find Grease Police at your local Walmart.