Cruises

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by supergoat80, Nov 25, 2019.

1. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    There were about 10 couples that were in the medium range. The contest to decide who got in was for the woman to say, "Oh where, oh where is my big Tarzan?" Then the husband reacts. Audience response wins. When my wife said it, I said, "Right here I am, and daddy knows what you like, you bad girl!" I spun her around, bent her over the seat, and started spanking dat ass.... LOL. The audience went nuts. One of the questions in the show was where is the strangest place you've ever had sex. The oldest married couple had 60 years. The woman replied, "I guess in that little shower in our room about an hour ago." lol.

2. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    They did something similar for the middle couples. Wives had to lap dance on their husbands. We were a shoe in for newest couple, and the oldest couple had been married 66 years. Old man couldn't remember the last time they'd had sex, and audience thought he was in some trouble. They asked the wife, and she couldn't remember either lol. The rest of the old man's lines were half ass scripted, but still funny as hell

3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Doing that this summer. Then flying to the Brooks Range, Katmai National Park and Preserve , for the Brown Bears, from Anchorage staying a few days before heading by SUV to Fairbanks.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    Capttrae likes this.
  4. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    Sounds like a great trip. Go see a glacier whike u can.

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

But global warming is not true just ask your party's people.

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    This is the community forum and YOU bring politics into a cruise tread. No suprise here.

7. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    Exactly. I remember that one time he posted on a hunting thread and brought up Trump. Typical liberal democrat...obsessed with their loss in 2016 and cries about it every day regardless of subject.

8. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    Yeah we got picked for the middle couple. It was good time.

9. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    No telling how many people came up to us after the show while on rest of trip saying how they loved our responses.

bgkyarcher likes this.
  10. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Yeah, I got a nickname from our appearance, and EVERYBODY, including the staff, called me by the nickname all week.....
    The question was, "What does your husband do that is strange or embarassing?" My wife said, "When he eats, he goes..." Which is true. I'm very regular, lol. If I eat a meal, I'm on the john within 30 minutes.... The MC said, "Soooo, he's a super-pooper....". I was super-pooper the rest of the week, and still am to those that were on the trip with us..... lol A buddy and I did some trivia game. You give your name, your home town, and something it is known for. I said, "I'm Dana, from Bowling Green, Ky, home of the Corvette". My friend said "I'm David, from Bowling Green, Ky, home of the super pooper." lol.

Southpaw, Ataulbe1 and Nock like this.
  11. thunderstorm

thunderstorm 8 pointer

Dec 13, 2001
    Similar to Meatstick my wife wanted to go for our anniversary and I ended up liking it. We really enjoy going in the middle of the winter to the western Caribbean.

12. Michigander

Michigander 6 pointer

Dec 8, 2014
    Radcliff
    yep, he's a tool

13. katlynn

katlynn 6 pointer

Sep 20, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    We went on our first cruise January 2019 with Norwegian Cruise Lines to the western Caribbean...Mexico, Honduras, grand cayman. We had way more fun than we expected. We snorkeled and did a Mayan ruin tour. The weather in January was awesome...warm enough to be outside, not hot enough to keep me inside.

Even if you don’t drink much alcohol, get the drink package...it covers sodas and such as well.

14. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Goat1.jpeg

aaronc likes this.
  15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Hell you bring politics into every forum. Even got your ass handed to you once that they gave you a political forum and your traffic on the community forum went down, but you didn't think it applied to you....LMAO. You can't even follow the political forum on another forum but post political junk in the general forum when they have a political forum for people like you.