Crooked Donald Trump just took the fifth

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Does anybody else think it's strange that one lying psycho forum troll who has pretended for years to be a female disappears and another batcrap crazy schizophreniac takes it's place at the same time with a similar lack of intelligent postings and an equal amount of pure lying bullshit designed only to incite those who would respond to it?

Coincidence?? I don't believe in coincidence.

Last edited:

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Does anybody else think it's strange that one lying psycho forum troll who has pretended for years to be a female disappears and another batcrap crazy schizophreniac takes it's place at the same time with a similar lack of intelligent postings and an equal amount of pure lying bullshit designed only to incite those who would respond to it?

Coincidence?? I don't believe in coincidence.
I go back 6 years joining this site to see what other hunters are doing and to learn something and then notice the political site were full of Nazi Hitler loving folks anti-democracy folks and I can't stand it. Sir you're just paranoid for some reason better people are calling you out and the rest of the nuts on here for what you are. You're disgraced for your family

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
I go back 6 years joining this site to see what other hunters are doing and to learn something and then notice the political site were full of Nazi Hitler loving folks anti-democracy folks and I can't stand it. Sir you're just paranoid for some reason better people are calling you out and the rest of the nuts on here for what you are. You're disgraced for your family
Then stay out of the politics forum.

Surely an old wise wealthy businessman such as yourself understands this

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
Then stay out of the politics forum.

Surely an old wise wealthy businessman such as yourself understands this
He can't help him self he's a Democrat he thinks the world should bow down and kiss his ass because he is superior, he's alot of fun to watch him make a fool of himself in a public forum!

Latest posts