Crooked Donald Trump just took the fifth

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Looks like he is using his right under the Constitution to make the lefty lawyer work for a living as they continue with the fishing expedition.
That's something when he wants to go by the Constitution and then that and in the past he wants to damn violate the constitution. overthrowing the government

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Well I guess he could have quoted Killerry and said "At this point what difference does it make". Worked for her.
There is a video out with Trump saying that anybody that takes the fifth is telling people that they're guilty. So he's contradicting himself now. Hillary did not take the fifth ever and was under cross-examination for hours and hours and over 9 million dollars was spent to try to slander her to hurt her presidential run which it did using taxpayers dollars to do it too so don't tell me about somebody using taxpayers dollars to get at a Republican crooked one at that. A republican congressman said that's why they put her through the Benghazi thing was to hurt her presidential chances

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
There is a video out with Trump saying that anybody that takes the fifth is telling people that they're guilty. So he's contradicting himself now. Hillary did not take the fifth ever and was under cross-examination for hours and hours and over 9 million dollars was spent to try to slander her to hurt her presidential run which it did using taxpayers dollars to do it too so don't tell me about somebody using taxpayers dollars to get at a Republican crooked one at that. A republican congressman said that's why they put her through the Benghazi thing was to hurt her presidential chances
Dumb ass!

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Dumb ass!
Well the truth hurts that you're twice impeached president Trump gave his name and then pled the fifth over 400 times. He's just guilty of sin and he's going to lose his damn civil lawsuit y'all go send him some more money where he can pay a civil lawsuit off. That's right he's worth 10 billion dollars he don't need your money to pay his law suit all right

Last edited:

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Shhhhhhhh!!! The poor little thing has no idea. Let’s not be mean. It’s like kicking a puppy at this point.
Your president Trump gave classified information to your buddy Russians in the White House and tried to hide it wouldn't let reporters in or or a person to write notes for the US. He's a traitor

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Your president Trump gave classified information to your buddy Russians in the White House and tried to hide it wouldn't let reporters in or or a person to write notes for the US. He's a traitor
You are too cute. I’d give you a Pat on the head if you practiced even the slightest bit of personal hygiene

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
Smart move. Now the Marxists can't make up something saying he lied in the past because he forgot something. He has nothing to gain talking to these scumbags.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Smart move. Now the Marxists can't make up something saying he lied in the past because he forgot something. He has nothing to gain talking to these scumbags.
Yes it may be smart because he knows it can lead to criminal prosecution from what he says under oath. I'm sure his lawyers told him

Latest posts