Creepy Joe Biden nibbles wife's finger while she gives a speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Dec 2, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    These Demonrats are sick SOBs. Wonder when Duster goes into an outrage about Biden prostituting his wife for "making" her give a speech on his behalf? LOL

More vid and pics at the link.
    ======================
    'You don’t have to do this, Joe': Biden mocked for nibbling wife Jill’s finger

| November 30, 2019 08:48 PM

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden began his "No Malarkey!" series of campaign stops in Iowa with a strange, awkward gesture toward his wife, Dr. Jill Biden.

On stage in Council Bluffs, Iowa, on Saturday, attempting to regain steam in his deflated campaign momentum, Biden, 77, caught the attention of the internet when he suddenly bit his wife's fingertips as she was introducing him on stage. As Biden excitedly gestured toward her husband, he leaned over and playfully nibbled the tips of her fingers. Onlookers and press quickly shared images and videos of the event on social media, eliciting 100s of responses across the political spectrum, many wondering just what Biden was thinking.

"'You don’t have to do this, Joe, you really don’t.' Barack Obama," joked the Independent Women's Voice after tweeting, "But why though, Joe?"
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ocks-image-of-joe-biden-nibbling-wifes-finger

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    It’s kinda sad to see the elderly deteriorate like that.....but at least it was an adult woman this time.

barney likes this.
  3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Maybe Creepy Joe has never seen a booger he didn't like?

Feedman and EdLongshanks like this.
  4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    He’s like Ted Cruz.

upload_2019-12-2_10-8-4.jpeg

5. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Must be a DC thing.

6. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I'm not going to make fun of him, but sometimes you just should not open your mouth before engaging your brain.
    This is why that Bloomberg is jumping into the race...he smells Blood.
    I'm not going to vote for any of these people, but Surely the Democrats can do better than This.

7. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I dunno, you kinda have to be a halfwit, have a mental illness, or be evil to buy into the cause.

EC, barney and drakeshooter like this.
  8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Bloomberg is jumping in because he KNOWS there is nobody the democrat line up that can beat Trump. As much as I hate Bloomberg for his anti-gun support he's a smart man who made Billions. He's not about to spend $100 Million if he thinks another democrat will win.

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Joe Biden has a much better chance of becoming president than Bloomberg could ever dream of. Butto the drunken Irish kid had a better chance.

10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I don’t think “creepy ol joe” is an adequate moniker anymore. This is a bridge too far.

12. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    They don’t have anyone worth voting for but you can bet the farm these idiots will vote for who ever runs against trump ,

13. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    What I don't get is why anyone would consider slow joe for president for even a half a second much less think Trump would be afraid of losing to him??? Is the MSM keeping his blunders hidden from people that aren't smart enough to find out what reality is??? I hope so, would be sad to think anyone would be that stupid if they actually knew.