Creek Smallies

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by Riflelooney, Jun 6, 2021.

1. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I still don't what was said that would call for thick skin.

Tankt likes this.
  2. redjackson

redjackson 8 pointer

Dec 4, 2010
    Barren County
    Might have been just having a bad day and took something wrong. My wife tells me im guilty of it. She is a liar though :)

Nock, Tankt, Munson and 5 others like this.
  3. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    lol. this could be the case....

4. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I saw this show one time about 4 guys on a river in Appalachia, Georgia maybe. Let me tell ya, they sure got in some trouble! All they had was a couple old Bear recurves and I’m sure they’d have liked to have had some pistols. It got so bad one of them had to squeal like a pig and then seemed to walk funny after that. I’m not sure but it may have had something to do with some “Pride month” or something. Anyway, after that show I won’t wade any creek or river where I can hear banjo music. I don’t want this to get political, but I believe Biden’s son was on that show playing the banjo on that porch. Maybe that explains it all.

5. There were a couple of nit-picking comments made that didn’t add anything to the thread. It’s just how it is here, no big deal to me as I either move on or say something depending on how it hits me when it happens to me lol.

Munson and HeadedWest like this.
  6. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Ok. Please point out the nitpicking comments. Maybe my comment about how many guns did it. I was just goofing. I don’t care if somebody carries a backpack full.

7. I’m not pointing out jack, there were a couple of nit picking comments IMHO and that’s the end of it as far as I’m concerned. I don’t subscribe to the BS debates a few of you get into.

8. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I didn’t want to debate. I just wanted to know if I said something that was taken the wrong way. Sometimes text isn’t perceived as intended due to lack of voice inflection. If I was the culprit, I was going to apologize

Feedman and drakeshooter like this.
  9. No need to apologize as far as I’m concerned lol, this is a message board meant to express opinions. Lord knows I’m as opinionated as they come and love this board because I don’t need to tiptoe around.

10. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 10 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    Damnit BG, we’ve moved on!

11. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I’ve made lots of friends on this site. I don’t like alienating people, unless they deserve it. Only been a handful over the years that did. I’ve never seen a RL post I didn’t like. I certainly had no intention in getting under his skin.

drakeshooter likes this.
  12. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    We have? No sign of RL since yesterday morning. Perhaps he’s still fishing.

13. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 10 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    Will you just PM him your preferred boat ramp already so we can get back to pistols and fish?

barney, CRFmxracer, Feedman and 2 others like this.
  14. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 10 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    Maybe so, definitely not robbed.

bgkyarcher likes this.
  15. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I did PM him last night. Lol.