Creek Smallies

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Never know what your gonna run up on the Rockcastle river
I saw this show one time about 4 guys on a river in Appalachia, Georgia maybe. Let me tell ya, they sure got in some trouble! All they had was a couple old Bear recurves and I’m sure they’d have liked to have had some pistols. It got so bad one of them had to squeal like a pig and then seemed to walk funny after that. I’m not sure but it may have had something to do with some “Pride month” or something. Anyway, after that show I won’t wade any creek or river where I can hear banjo music. I don’t want this to get political, but I believe Biden’s son was on that show playing the banjo on that porch. Maybe that explains it all.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
There were a couple of nit-picking comments made that didn’t add anything to the thread. It’s just how it is here, no big deal to me as I either move on or say something depending on how it hits me when it happens to me lol.
Ok. Please point out the nitpicking comments. Maybe my comment about how many guns did it. I was just goofing. I don’t care if somebody carries a backpack full.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
In not pointing out jack, there were a couple of nit picking comments IMHO and that’s the end of it as far as I’m concerned. I don’t subscribe to the BS debates a few of you get into.
I didn’t want to debate. I just wanted to know if I said something that was taken the wrong way. Sometimes text isn’t perceived as intended due to lack of voice inflection. If I was the culprit, I was going to apologize

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I’ve made lots of friends on this site. I don’t like alienating people, unless they deserve it. Only been a handful over the years that did. I’ve never seen a RL post I didn’t like. I certainly had no intention in getting under his skin.

Latest posts