Creek Smallies

Riflelooney

6 pointer
Aug 7, 2016
There is an ignore user button......seems like it would be easier to just hit that.

It must really suck being stuck inside all day and not having much of anything constructive to say.

I think today I'll grab the fly rod and a model 66 and go toss poppers for pond bass. Y'all keep picking apart every pixel.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
There is an ignore user button......seems like it would be easier to just hit that.

It must really suck being stuck inside all day and not having much of anything constructive to say.

I think today I'll grab the fly rod and a model 66 and go toss poppers for pond bass. Y'all keep picking apart every pixel.
I enjoy your pictures. You sure are sensitive today. Have fun.

Riflelooney

6 pointer
Aug 7, 2016
Sensitive, nah. I believe it was y'all who got wound up over a Glock and fishing rod. Im more the capable of reading between the lines. And this isn't the first time a couple of y'all have tried to crap on a thread of mine with snarky, drive by comments.

If I post something in the future that you don't like or understand feel free to keep scrolling or hit that ignore button.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Sensitive, nah. I believe it was y'all who got wound up over a Glock and fishing rod. Im more the capable of reading between the lines. And this isn't the first time a couple of y'all have tried to crap on a thread of mine with snarky, drive by comments.

If I post something in the future that you don't like or understand feel free to keep scrolling or hit that ignore button.
You're the only one I've noticed that got wound up. My comment was a joke. Evidently, you aren't very capable of reading between the lines.... I've never made a snarky comment in your direction. Have a nice afternoon.

KYCanvasback

Spike
Jan 9, 2014
Rl,

Don't let em get at you. Not to hijack this thread but the subject needs changing anyway. I finally got that top water musky over the weekend. Small one by your standards @ little over 30 but was a blast anyway. Hit at Redfin 3 times before it ate it. It was the exploding type hit that you spoke of. The first cast into this hole huge swirl 2 cranks in to my retrieve and by the third cast when it finally ate it, i was tore all to pieces, shaking like a kid killing their first buck. Good luck on the bass.

Last edited:

Latest posts