coyote puppies

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by Mike Mcghee, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    I tried raising one several years ago after finding a big litter. Kept the fattest SOB of em all. Bottle fed him in the house for about 3 weeks. He was a cool and talkative little dude. My GF at the time named him Waylon. I came home from work one day and he was dead with foam coming out of his mouth. Seemed healthy as a horse up to that point??

OLE RASPY and barney like this.
  2. cityslicker

cityslicker 8 pointer

Jan 11, 2010
    Hart county

Check out my buddy Torry and his coyotes. He's got some amazing footage of coyote pups from the den and on up through their development.

Semp and CRFmxracer like this.
  3. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Yeah it may very well be worth the ticket from Green jeans, And honestly if he has a sense of humor he may let me slide LOL

Carl, OLE RASPY and barney like this.
  4. Mike Mcghee

Mike Mcghee Fawn

Feb 9, 2021
    Missouri
    I was actually walking through the woods and seen a coyote bolt out from a hollow tree and I figured she probably had young ones in it so I went over and there they were. The thought did cross my mind to knock them in the head but I couldn't do it maybe back in my younger days but not at this point in my life.

Carl likes this.
  5. Mike Mcghee

Mike Mcghee Fawn

Feb 9, 2021
    Missouri
    They don't have a very good sense of humor where I come from and Ive got them breathing down my neck all the time anyway being an outfitter. I'm not sure if they don't like it or they just cant stand it that someone else is making money off the wildlife besides themselves. Either way ive got to keep my nose clean and obey there laws so I can keep on spending a dollar to make 50 cents.

6. rockhousehunter

rockhousehunter 10 pointer

Oct 18, 2013
    West Liberty, Ky
    Exactly, I've killed a whole litter once and would have more often if I can find them.

Feedman likes this.