Covid-19

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Jun 29, 2020.

1. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    People in our family have it but me and my son don’t

2. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Google isn’t on my phone????? Nor is its tentacles youtube etc

Winchester94 likes this.
  3. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    I agree. In that people need to act fast, and know what is going on.

4. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    Now I am going to go out on a really really long limb here, but to believe that good people at heart and Quote "American Patriots" entertain for one second the thoughts that at best a global pandemic COVID-19 is a deep state, UN backed ploy to take over the world or at worst a simple HOAX scares the hell out of me way way more than some day I may live under a world wide government where some dude from Nigeria is telling me how to live. Never going to happen. I mean some of you do realize that hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people if not millions we will never know the real death rate in some crap holes across the world have died and millions and millions of people have gotten sick from Covid-19. I mean that is a fact would we at least agree on that. Now we are hearing new reports that there maybe another virus coming out of China. Covid-19 brothers and sisters is not political it is a "F'en Killer" just like every other pandemic that has killed untold million humans for the past 5,000 years and it come's from China. You want to get behind a political movement then get behind shut China down until they address their filth hole country and quit killing the rest of us. Get off the narrow minded political BS like I have the right to not wear a mask and spew my body goo all you and you should feel blessed, throw a rock threw a window because someone owned a slave 300 years ago, or my mail in ballot will be tanted, and address the real problem for humanity China and the filth hole it is. Flame on from you I have to Be Frees.

grouseguy likes this.
  5. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 6 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Talk about narrow minded

6. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Well, I DO believe the Chinese- Democrat Virus is very real and MAY have gotten here by accident BUT.
    The Communist Democrat party is certainly using it to their advantage.
    IF...IF... There WAS a vaccine available Right Now, the Democrats would SUPPRESS it till after the November election.
    These people are Evil.

7. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

You are spot on, but your message will fall on deaf ears here in kyhunting bizaaro-land where up is down ... right is wrong ... and truth is lies.

They simply believe in an alternative reality of false narratives and conspiracy theories and the more you point out their stupidity, the more they dig in and double down on their willful ignorance.

8. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

ANYBODY who disagrees with that statement is a brainwashed, mindless, Commie sympathizing, terrorist loving, Anti-American TRAITOR who should be put to death ... in the politically correct, humane manner of the moment ... of course. :)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  9. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 6 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Must be nice to live in a utopia where the government always tells the truth, CNN is real news, the media can be trusted and everyone has their Hillary swimsuit calendars up. Stop looking at the news and look around. Do you see people dropping dead in the streets? I'm not saying there isn't a virus but I am saying it's not the black death we have been told it is. I know several people in the medical field and the hospitals are not over run, no freezer trucks full of dead bodies, and the death counts are admittedly inflated because everyone that dies with covid antibodies is considered a covid death even if they actually died from something else. And YES that happens a lot. It's a fact. Look it up. So many examples of misinformation out there it's unreal but if you want to crawl under a rock and hide from the booga flu and wait for old touchy feely Joe to come rescue you, by all means. Ever notice that the few always feel like they know the truth and the many are always wrong or crazy?

Winchester94 and yote hunter like this.
  10. The response to this Chinese-Democrap virus is the hoax not the virus itself but he’s too simple minded to understand the difference.

Meanwhile our state is broke because of Andy’s response and he’s begging the Federal gooberment to bail us out lol. What a clown.

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/ken...nHJ1KVcP8cg65P810ERaH59v902o7CH--CEd0J-nBYcJo

11. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 6 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Here's something to ponder, bats have been around for thousands of years, Chinese have been around for thousands of years, Chinese way of life has been around for thousands of years. They aren't doing anything different than they've always done. Yet covid just appeared in 2019. If somebody didn't help it along than how did it not pop up a thousand years ago? Any good answer to this question?

12. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Covid-19 was developed by the Chinese as a weapon.

00noturkey and Thomas Roberts like this.
  13. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 6 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Anybody that buys the wet market story is just not paying attention. As far as Obama funding the lab, it's public record. Does that prove he intentionally funded a chemical weapon? No, but it creates questions. There a lot of things that don't ad up and yes, I think some people in our own government have dirty hands in this and there are some definitely using this as a political weapon, it's blatantly obvious.

Winchester94 likes this.
  14. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 6 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    I've also seen the video of Fauci predicting 3 or 4 years ago that this was going to happen now. How would he know that? And why didn't he take measures to protect us? Why was he saying in the beginning to not worry about it? It was no threat to the US. Looks an awful lot like somebody was letting it spread.

Winchester94 likes this.