Covid-19

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Jun 29, 2020.

1. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
  2. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
  3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    It is obvious to me that this "pandemic" was created to destroy countries, economies, stability to cause chaos and to justify their one world government. That way they can save you...from what they created. Is it not obvious from the crap that spews from their very mouths what the intent is?

The UN Secretariat General said back in 2006 the way to bring in global governance is via a pandemic.

Gordon Brown calls for global government to tackle coronavirus
    Ex-PM at centre of 2008 banks rescue suggests taskforce of leaders and health experts

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...s-for-global-government-to-tackle-coronavirus

UN secretary general calls for ‘global governance’ with ‘teeth’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/un-secretary-general-calls-for-global-governance-with-teeth

I Was the Secretary-General of the U.N. Here's How the Coronavirus Crisis Can Bring the World Together
    April 16, 2020
    ..."I also urge global leaders, led by the U.N., to consider how to develop a global governance system that can cope more effectively with any pandemics that may occur in the future."
    https://time.com/collection/finding...global-relations-coronavirus/?linkId=86674057

drakeshooter likes this.
  4. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    very plausible, and the way i think.

5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Communists and people who hate America just doin’ their thing. Nothing to see here. Now go back to sleep you serfs!!

Winchester94 likes this.
  6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    “The fastest way to spread Covid 19 is through the mainstream media.”

~some person in the Fox News comment section.

I love that statement. It is so true and to the point.

7. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    I had a history teacher in high school. He was a pilot in ww2. Shot down at least once. At the time I considered him the most knowledgeable person I knew about US history. I didn't pay a lot of attention way back when but, he used to always tell us kids that the United States would never survive as a country. He went on to say if we don't eventually have a one world government most of civilization won't survive. We were too young for him to elaborate on it. He never really did say how he personally felt about it or why.

8. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Everything from the farcical flu, to black lives scam to the antifa weenie boys is all coordinated by globalist, communist atheists. They had a grip on the worlds destiny until this Trump dude screwed it all up!!!

EC and Winchester94 like this.
  9. hollandhunter

hollandhunter 12 pointer

Feb 11, 2008
    Holland Kentucky
    Thanks for posting Davers. This is so true but people still refuse to except it. We all got played. An if we don't act fast there wont be a country to protect.
    So Sad.

Winchester94 and davers like this.
  10. hollandhunter

hollandhunter 12 pointer

Feb 11, 2008
    Holland Kentucky
    I have many ex military members in my family. I wanted to go to the marines when I graduated high school. But I got hurt playing football and had to many rods and screws in my left arm to go. I was still benching over 350lbs and squatting over 400 and only weighed about 165lbs. I graduated in 2004. So I would have been on a fast tract to Iraq had I gone. But regardless it held me back and I went to work instead. Since then I have had many in-depth conversations with my military family members. Most of them are as patriotic as they come. But each will tell you that even America has holes in its game. An some of them are glad I didnt get to go. There has always been corruption just never on this level. An many soilders sign up and go put there lives on the line just to figure out that they are just a part of a political scam. No country is perfect. An there is bad apples everywhere. But I still believe that America is the best country on earth. An I will die for my country in a seconds notice. Its not about us anymore anyway its about the future of our kids. Its no seceret that the left is trying to destroy us. The question is what can and will we do about it. God Bless America. TRUMP2020. An I don't support Trump because he is perfect. Because he isn't. But he is far better then the ladder. I will always choose God, Family, and Country.

11. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    They most likely remain military members to this very day. ;)

That's a lot of weight, but how many repetitions? ;)

My grandfather flew his B17 during WWII, was miraculously never shot down, and he continued to serve both here and overseas thereafter. Due to such and more, he would have strongly disagreed with your former history teacher, as would our ancestor back in the Jamestown Colony along with my father, and vehemently at that. Our sovereignty is of utmost importance and celebration in memory of our independence this Saturday will be grand, indeed.

12. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

It’s hard to imagine the extreme gullibility it takes to believe in the OP.

13. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Just like we need to wear a mask , this virus was real and a tough one but what took place was not needed at all , for what ever reason , it was blowed way up to be so so much worse than it really was ,

Winchester94 and biged57 like this.
  14. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    It’s hard to imagine the supreme gullibility it takes to believe the propaganda wing of your American communist party...aka the mainstream media. Facts are facts and you are in denial. The debate was settled long ago. Your multiple coup d etat attempts have all failed. You people are losers by nature. Give up. We outnumber you in this country and we ain’t buying your communist stupidity.

15. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Check this out! Go to your settings on your phone. Open up Google and see if it doesn't say Corona 19 tracking. read it how did it get there?

JR in KY likes this.