Coveting the neighbors wife.

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by carnivore, Jul 1, 2021.

1. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Ill start with The fact that my wife has a very good (but high stress) job and runs our kids around in the afternoon to activities. With that said after supper and on the weekend this woman’s ass is glued to the couch. (Several of my exes have been the same way. Lol)
    I’ll admit to coveting my neighbors wife. Not for sexual reasons, but I always see her out there on the weekends with the weedwhacker and the mower, painting trim, pulling weeds, and powerwashing anything and everything. Hell, She probably changes his oil and brakes.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Simple solution, get rid of the couch.

Drahts, xbokilla and HeadedWest like this.
  3. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Sumpin wrong with All ov'em but maybe you better leave well nuff alone and run the weed eater yerself.
    Get a Messican to mow the yard, but he may wind up in the couch....

FOWLER2671, Feedman, Munson and 6 others like this.
  4. I have a buddy, the one who made the crawfish po’ boy last week, who’s wife is the perfect woman. She is built, beautiful and country as a turnip green. She cooks, cleans, gardens, does all the yard work, paints you name it, the woman is busy with something constantly. I’ve been married multiple times and never had anything to compare it to. Lucky sob drinks like a fish and when he drinks puts down women in front of her and she just smiles and takes it.

bondhu, xbokilla, Feedman and 3 others like this.
  5. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 12 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky
    My woman is the same way. After work or on days off there’s not a whole lot of motivation besides reading her books or binge watching some dumb Netflix series. She wanted to build a Elaborate chicken coop Last month, however weekend after weekend nothing was happening and I’m stuck with a dozen growing chickens messing up my garage so I took the reins and got project started and then get bitched at for taking over her project.

I do wish she didn’t let people at work affect her mood so much, was a little more Adventurous and had more friends. But oh well I love her just the same sounds like your neighbor as a very motivated independent wife

00noturkey, carnivore and Carl like this.
  6. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 12 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky
    Hopefully I can word this appropriately but when most women are in their 30s and 40s they want a certain thing more than we do I feel like and I see a direct correlation with their mood and attitude when they have been taken care of. I was just talking to my brother about this last week. He told me I need to go home and service that thing get her in a better mood. he’s got to do the same thing with his wife when she gets moody

bondhu, 00noturkey, jblack1 and 2 others like this.
  7. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    When im stressed i need to stay busy, she naps lol.

HeadedWest and Tankt like this.
  8. rare to get a great one,lol

carnivore, drakeshooter and Munson like this.
  9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    My wife once changed the brakes on my Harley

10. Tankt

Tankt 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Stress wears me out. I love naps when I am stressed.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    Southpaw likes this.
  11. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

I don't mind my wife not mowing or changing brakes. If I wanted that I would have married one of my buddies. :eek:

Feedman, timer, FF/EMT516 and 5 others like this.
  12. Tankt

Tankt 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    If they want that certain thing even more in their 50's I may have a problem.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  13. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Mine use to start my truck at 430am and load my dogs. Mines a worker no doubt. Tractor, weedeater, mows etc. we share the load

14. Tankt

Tankt 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Mine is a worker but I won't let her use my weedeater despite her wanting to. That is a man's job and I would feel awful if she did that

drakeshooter and beauhunter41031 like this.
  15. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I felt that way until I started hitting her great dane’s poop with the trimmer, and inevitably ends up in my mouth. Now i consider it woman’s work lol!