Couple Piggies from Cedar Creek

str8 shot

12 pointer
Nov 4, 2006
berea kantuckie
Finally put some fish slime and smell in the new boat today...me and the boss went back the CC and i actually let him catch a couple today including one decent one lol...on the 3rd cast i busted this one on a dd22,i forgot to put our 21 inch golden rule in our new boat and left it in the old one,but i had a 19inch one and this fish went an 1 1/2 to 2 inches over it
0042.jpg

0032.jpg

Thn we made a move and Craig hung into this 18incher on an ol monster
005-12.jpg

And right before dark on our last spot i caught another fat 18incher on an ol monster
0062.jpg

Beautiful day to be on the water,we caught prolly 8 in about 4 hours of fishing

str8 shot

12 pointer
Nov 4, 2006
berea kantuckie
The thing about it is,is that ive caught i dont know how many non-keepers out of there that would be pushing 5lbs...ive gotta get some scales soooon

aceoky

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2003
W KY
Congratulations on some awesome fish!

I know what you mean about heavy " non keepers," youngest son caught a 12" on Laurel that went two pounds Sunday ! (largemouth) :eek:

duffiel3

6 pointer
May 17, 2006
Morehead, KY
That's not superbly helpful. The last three times I have gone I have caught a sum total of one bass, and two random catfish that bit on spinner bates for some reason. I was pretty successful in the early summer, but it's like all of a sudden, I have fish repellent on every lure I own. Crankbaits, spinner baits, 10 inch worms, 7 inch worms, etc. Gimme some more info, homie.

nkybassfisherman

6 pointer
Feb 24, 2009
burington, ky
That's not superbly helpful. The last three times I have gone I have caught a sum total of one bass, and two random catfish that bit on spinner bates for some reason. I was pretty successful in the early summer, but it's like all of a sudden, I have fish repellent on every lure I own. Crankbaits, spinner baits, 10 inch worms, 7 inch worms, etc. Gimme some more info, homie.
here is my interpretation of his answer....QUIT BEATING THE BANKS!! lol:D but he is trying to tell you to find cover whether its sunken trees or rock piles around drops and points in deeper water possibly around creek channels and you will find your fish there.

Latest posts