Couple of Monsters

Discussion in 'Game Trail Cameras & Camcorders' started by muzzy125acc, Jun 28, 2011.

1. muzzy125acc

muzzy125acc 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2002
    PULASKI CO..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  2. B.G.O. of Kentucky

B.G.O. of Kentucky 12 pointer

Nov 19, 2002
    Louisville, Ky, USA.
    That beats the one buck I have gotten on mine so far this year. Little 5 pointer, a few does and a bobcat is my picture showcase so far :)

3. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    Look at the size of them deer flies! good looking bodies on them bucks.

4. quackrstackr

quackrstackr Welcome to Fantasy Island Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    The Island
    That first one is obviously a whitetail/sika cross....

5. EKY.MTN.HUNTER

EKY.MTN.HUNTER 12 pointer

Jul 19, 2006
    Las Montanas
    I appreciate your sense of humor. No worries though bud, summer pictures don't tell the story. One of our properties in EKY is very mountainous, deep forest type of geography. We own it along with another family and one of their sons is very serious hunter and spends lots of time on it in october/november. We have run trail cams for the past few years (since 2007) and we very rarely get any good summer pics (a few random passer-by's). Simply, when it comes to fulfilling nutritional summer 'growth' needs the bucks are not there. But come late fall and early winter our prop gets hot as it is covered in solid sections of mature oak. There have been multiple 130-140 inch deer killed on this plot in the last decade and I never got any of them on summer cams dating back to 2007. Bucks make considerable shfits from Summer/fall/winter/spring, they truly do follow the women and the grub, both of which are influenced by the season at hand.

6. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    i'm so lost.