Could this happen in your community?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by mrdux, Sep 27, 2011.

1. mrdux

mrdux Guest

2. EKUgrad

EKUgrad 10 pointer

Nov 9, 2004
    Lexington
    This is all over the place... and yes, the MSM has done quite well in ignoring it. Have you seen the demographic trends of this country? It's not looking all that rosy for my kids, I'm afraid....

3. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    Yes and twice on Sundays!

4. BadDuck

BadDuck 12 pointer

Aug 13, 2007
    Bullitt County
    Concealed carry. Its your friend. Use it.

5. archeratarch

archeratarch Banned

May 15, 2011
    In that situation, a 12 ga. with extended tube would be a better choice.

6. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    It could happen in my neghborhood I suppose. If it did, I think the guilty parties would learn a quick lesson on why you don't bring bats and pipes to a gun fight.

7. kycooner

kycooner 8 pointer

May 2, 2007
    There just misguided Black youths..

Now if this was a group of White boys ,,they of course would be skin heads and Nazi's.

8. dxtsniper

dxtsniper 12 pointer

Nov 7, 2009
    Turn around!
    If that were to happen to me the guilty partys would be very easy to identify. They would be the ones laying there not moving. As soon as they entered the house the shooting would start!

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    They kicked in the mans door and CAME INTO HIS HOUSE WHERE HIS FAMILY WAS.

i know what I would do if it had been my house.

10. grouser68

grouser68 Banned

Jan 29, 2006
    Any assault on anyone for any reason is illegal and wrong.The fact that this one was'nt carried by the main stream media is really no big deal.There were 778,901 aggravated assaults in the U.S. last year,14,748 murders, not all of them could be carried by the national media.One thug/rapist/murderers name keeps coming up here in Ky. on the local news stations, Bass Webb.This thug has killed two women,raped, started prison/jail riots, and spit in a judges eye and I have'nt seen him on the national media/mainstream media at all.This murderer/rapist is most likely the most infamous outlaw we have seen in Ky. in a lot of years, yet no national attention(or at least none that I have seen).Not taking the side of the mainstream media/cable news network here but if every violent crime made the national news it would surely take several tv channels running continuously with live coverage to cover it all.There were over 10 million violent crimes last year, I just don't think the mainstream media have the resources or wherewithall to cover them.

11. Bray

Bray 10 pointer

Jan 29, 2002
    The Interwebs
    I completely agree with Grouser on this one.

12. Buck_Nasty

Buck_Nasty 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2009
    Laurel County
    I have to agree as well. Anyone remember the murder, torture and other things of the two college students from UT a few years ago? That was never on the MSM, or at least I didn't see it. I know the Knoxville talk radio covered it a lot, but not the television. I've got my opinions as why these types of crimes are not covered on the MSM. But I will say another member in this thread posted along the lines, in my opinion, of why they aren't covered. And it's the same reason as the UT students death. I'll put it this way...If you flip to the other side of the coin, Al and Jesse would be all over it.

13. Tim T

Tim T 12 pointer

Mar 29, 2007
    Shepherdsville
    I live in Shepherdsville, all we have out here are white mother@#$#!

14. corndogggy

corndogggy 12 pointer

Jul 20, 2005
    I know what I would do if it had been my house too... I would have never told those boys "hey, follow me back to my place, my wife and infant kids are home!" Stupid.

15. daking

daking 12 pointer

Dec 29, 2004
    That's exactly I bought a riot gun from the Milwaukee House of Corrections. Inmate tested, warden approved!