Corruption in KDFWR worse than EHD!

Discussion in 'Welcome to KentuckyHunting.net!' started by Chrispbacon, Oct 13, 2017.

1. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

barney likes this.
  2. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Bevins needs to resign also.

gdb and barney like this.
  3. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

If any shred of that is true, then yes. He needs to toss the keys on the table and walk away.

barney likes this.
  4. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Never ever brag.

Feedman likes this.
  5. Colonel Mustard

Colonel Mustard Fawn

Nov 2, 2017
    Corbin
    Well, I am told, that Rodney Coffey resigned. I suspicion that Bevins has troubles by the score, and it could be, that someone will be guiding for ducks on Elkhorn creek behind the Bevins compound this time next year.

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    What's that mean? It would take a "special" kind of person to hunt in that location. Not saying what the commissioner did was right, but hunting there is amateur hour. Bevins should resign if the evidence suggests the allegations are true...but the department has a duty to make sure idiots arent hunting behind his house. Just asinine.

7. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    That's mostly all good, corruption HAS to go!

But, what I find disturbing is that someone would actually want to hunt in someone's backyard just because they can under the law. Entitled? I've known the type, I just don't hang around them when I find them out.

8. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    Greenup, ky, USA.
    Seems like things are still status quo at the good old kdfwr. It's very funny how people still act surprised , like this isn't the norm with our commission . I would be much more surprised seeing something proven to be on the up and up . How people support these bunch of Jack's is beyond me.

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Wow. It's nice to see how the land actually lays

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    How big an ol boy is this shrader guy? Why do I get the feeling that he is morbidly obese and reeks of gravy, cold cuts, body odor, and brut after shave?

11. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    Should I stop hunting a spot on public ground because someone bought an adjacent lot and built a home on private ground?

Should a Navy base cease jet operations because someone took advantage of the cheap property prices next to the runway then they decide to protest "jet noise"?

12. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    I hope the officer who was impeded gets some sort of ethics award!

13. Buford

Buford 12 pointer

Mar 15, 2006
    Zone 1 bachelor heaven
    Yeah probably. (Those are really poor analogies)
    It's not public ground, it's a navigable waterways through private property. It's not some WMA.
    Bevins may or may not own it. It may be an easement owned by the developer or the county, but it's not "public ground". And even if it WAS public ground, and someone built a house next to it...yeah your hunting would be legally, ethically, and immediately, over.
    I know, I know, everyone wants this to be about the little man getting run by the big mean undeserving tractor dealer, cuz that's our victim society at work. That sells ads for straders show. It's not that complicated.
    This is about two issues. One, Corruption at the KDFWR, and two, hunters thinking they have the right to fire into private property because they resent the FACT that someone bought and developed the land where they have enjoyed free run in the past.
    I can't believe Bevins is that dumb. Baiting it was some weak sauce. If it was that bad, Ida gone for wanton endangerment. And around here you woulda gotten pistol fire in return. These guys got off easy.