Corn Prices 😡

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
Hope the deer have a diff source of food other than corn View attachment 103054
Dang that sure went up quick. I'm gonna have to check here tomorrow and see what it is.

They said cost of eggs is way up so that will cause price of feed to go up as well. Make it harder on the ones who have chickens and get there own eggs. Just seems to me like something they would do

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
Dang that sure went up quick. I'm gonna have to check here tomorrow and see what it is.

They said cost of eggs is way up so that will cause price of feed to go up as well. Make it harder on the ones who have chickens and get there own eggs. Just seems to me like something they would do
Part of being a capitalist market. Supply and demand will control the prices. Last thing I want is “them” doing something. “They” are the reason we’re in this mess.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Buc-ee’s in Ga was 8.99 for 50# earlier this summer. Not sure about the one near Richmond.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
There's a Buc-ee's being built in Sevierville. They say when it opens in 2023 it will be the world's largest convenient store at 74,000 square feet but that's only going to hold until another at 75,000 feet will open in Texas a few months after.

I've never seen a Buc-ee's but if they have good prices I'll stop by when I go to Bass Pro.

hunt

10 pointer
Sep 29, 2015
The Berg
I bought 1 bag of corn at Rural King today to put out for the deer in the backyard that never are hunted, just like watching them. One 50lb bag of corn was $11, and it didn't even have a picture of a big buck on the bag, blasphemy.

Latest posts